Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Program crashes whenever I try to run a project with a 3d object

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I wad doing some basic things with only text and simple variables, then I tried to do something with a 3d cube and it crashed. I got the following error:

My code is fine and has no errors, I reinstalled the Darkbasicpro, but it still happened.

What's the problem?
LBFN
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2010 02:12
Hi culapou,

Exactly what error are you getting? Did you create the cube in your code as a DBP primative, or did you load it in? Is it possible for you to post your code (click the CODE button, paste the code, click the CODE button again).

So many games to code.......so little time.
culapou
Years of Service
User Offline
Oh whoops! I thought I pasted that, here it is just making a cube alone will crash me:

Error:
This application has failed to start because d3dx9_35.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

Already re-installed, I guess the next step is to re-download, unless you guys have got a fix.
LBFN
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2010 03:10
I realize you have to get your posts approved because you are new on the forum, but I saw your response in a notification email. For the d3dx935.dll errors, it is probably related to you needing the most current DirectX runtime. Check out this thread, it has a link to it.
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=166347&b=1

So many games to code.......so little time.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 20:29:31
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 20:29:31