Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [x9] The Anti-Freak Organization

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2010 16:45 Edited at: 1st Aug 2010 17:56
The Anti-Freak Organization

Developer - Heorefol

I have always wanted to do something which is releated to the manga/anime serie "Hellsing".
Well as a test of the fpsc 1.17, i've created a small project releated to this.
I wanted to make it as not a actuall "fangame", more like my version of the story and stuff.
But still releated to the original series.
..or something
I have changed the name of Hellsing Organization as "The Anti-Freak Organization" cause of the copyrights
of even releasing this thing. And i like it too.

The Story itself:
Cadill was one of the newest member of The Organization leaded by the human master Integra Hellsing.
The meaning of The Organization was to clean all the "small" and even larger Vampire and Ghoul threats all over Britannia.
As a Vampire too, Cadill was not so ready to do so, but all the horrid things that these Vampire "punks" have done, motivited her.
Year after year passed untill Integera noticed Cadills skills, and named she as the high agent of the Organization.
With the new rank Integra gave Cadill a special state as a leader of a small Anti-Freak elite group doing it's special missions.

At this regular day Cadill and his group were surrounded a house were a dangerous armed ghoul was fortified itself in and causing trouble around the area.
Cadill leaded the group in and catched the ghoul and his helpers, but something not expected happened.
A messenger from the Neo-Nazi Organization "The Millenium", appeared and invited Cadill to discuss some sort of bussiness to the large zeppelin fortress of the nazis.
The Millenium Organization has never been honest about it's bussiness, and Cadill knew it very well.
Still it may be a trap, but she had to take the risk.
Actually, destroying the undead nazis would bring a large honour to her and Integra's Organization..

Some music of the game: http://www.supload.com/listen?s=EVWLGL

Couple of screenies so far from the house surrounding of ghoul.

1.17 is pure awesomness. Allthough it took a while to get it work. Dont know why.
Comments.. critic.. whatever..

Heroefol
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2010 16:46
Some own artwork of a female nazi officer so far ..

TerrorNation
Years of Service
User Offline
Nice work so far, but I would tone down the harshness of that red sky box...
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
WOw. You beat me to p`rojects... why wouldnt you stick to one..

-James
For Keith
Heroefol
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2010 17:27
Yeah, maybe

Some wip material from the Millenium organization's zeppelin fortress.

Soviet176
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2010 18:32
lol wow, this game is certainly new. I am likening it for some weird reason. Maybe thats just because I am weird

Heroefol
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2010 19:42
Well weird guy developing, so wierdoes like it too i suppose
Some music of the game levels composed by me. http://www.supload.com/listen?s=EVWLGL

Arctek
Years of Service
User Offline
Dude, Hellsing is an awesome anime! You really captured the mood and tone from the anime in this game!

Looking forward to this! Keep it up!
Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2010 23:25
I REALLY dislike the first screenshots. There is something hugely wrong with the design of the house with the scifi vent and the flat roof and the crucifixes. It looks like it was made of lego, which certainly isn't very dramatic. I think you should aim for something more like this:

http://rageacrossorleans.wdfiles.com/local--files/sept-of-the-setting-sun/oak-grove-plantation-house-original.jpg

Have a look at really houses and draw inspiration from them. The bricks don't fit either (infact, those are what I dislike the most). You need something darker and forboding like rotting wood. The sky doesn't look right behind the FPSC entities and characters. The styles are just too far appart. In order to pull it off, I think your environments need to be darker and you also need to choose a light colour that works well with the sky. It all looks jumbled together in my opinion and you will need to put in some hours to pull it off correctly.

HOWEVER, the futuristic Nazi zeppelin base pictures are awesome. I love the idea. The second screen is very nice with the cafe type idea. You've also used the bricks well in that scene which give off a warm feel (reminds me of a stately home or something). In contrast, I don't think they fit in the 3rd screen. You have a dark, jagged environment with the bright, warm brickwork. I'd mabye change it (perhaps to some scifi grates or something).

I also don't like the first picture of the zeppelin. It looks quite impressive but very bare. You need to fill it up - get some huge nazi drapes on the walls, mabye some futuristic vehicles parked at the bottom ready to be deployed. I don't know if it's just the screen, but it looks like the player is very high up. If this is not the case, you should change it so that he is. I think a scene like that done properly could be very impressive to look at from high up. Again though, get rid of the bricks! There is also a random scifi lift segment in there. You might also consider making or asking someone to make you a big, hollow blimp shaped entity for that scene. Put it around that area instead of using the square walls. I think it could look really good that way.

Keep it up! It's definitely an exciting prospect, it just needs a good bit of work done to it. I am urging you to put a good amount of time and effort into this, because it could be awesome.
Heroefol
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2010 00:18
Thank you Butt Monkey
Yeah i actually fully agree with the building..
It would look great with some scrap rotten wood and planks on it.
Heh, gotta work with that one. The brick was the best one i could find from my own collection of segments.

You have very great ideas too . Very constructive. Thanks alot
I wanted the give the sky a similiar look to the one seen in the first Hellsing anime serie

Actually i got a lot of work to do, but hey! it's just more fun to me
It maybe should be time for a little demo soon. Maybe. I work with the first level's house and polish the hold level all the way before it. Now i should get some sleep.
Ahh.. my cold dark coffin

Heroefol
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2010 12:27
I retextured the shorty from mp6 to look like more "horror" style, and a colonel to look like one of iscariot paladins.

greysword
Years of Service
User Offline
WOW cool game
charger bandit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2010 15:09
Great design! But the nazi zeppelin just calls Wolfenstein

Gencheff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2010 15:33 Edited at: 1st Aug 2010 15:34
Hey dude I have an idea for you.After I saw the red skybox I thought this game with a toon shader would look great.You know like the game XIII?

Heroefol
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2010 17:54
Thanks dude. I wonder why i didn't had that idea before . You are helping alot with that idea.
SO! I actually did a little work and changed a few textures and stuff into much more cartoonish. It makes the game to feel like more like the anime, and gives it a nice "more unique" look or somewhatlikethat..
This is how it looks right now:

The "shorty" shotgun with skull and cross ornaments

And a hud i made to get some feeling to the gameplay

Gencheff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2010 18:06
Great job.If you want a cartoon shader send me an e-mail at s1lv3rgh0s7@yahoo.com and I'll give you one.

loler
Years of Service
User Offline
wow this looks really cool (:
i love the hellsing mangas and serie

michael x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2010 20:52 Edited at: 1st Aug 2010 20:57
wow love the anime style look. great job.also very good music.

more than what meets the eye

Welcome to SciFi Summer
Heroefol
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2010 21:49
Thanks for the feedback ..
Continue of the cartoon look..

Hamburger
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2010 22:39
The skybix hurts my eyes, but overall the game is really unique
Heroefol
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2010 19:15
Rriiight. Just to let people know that this project is still alive, here's a heavily wip picture from the current level im working on . I give'd up with the cartoon look. Just didn't fit the gameplay..

it may look very dark as a screenie, but in game it's not so much.. it's currently the only part of the level that is enough good to be showed. Just want to keep this alive
Most likely it's a underground parkhall where a bunch of soldiers were mystically assassinated, and Cadill was the only survivor. She must investigate about this situation..

Heroefol
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Aug 2010 23:41
I hate to say it so much but.. bumb

TerrorNation
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Aug 2010 23:43 Edited at: 28th Aug 2010 23:57
It's looking good, but I'd really tone down the red in that skybox. Way too strong in my opinion.

EDIT: I know I've said it already but hey
FPSCGames
User Banned
Posted: 30th Aug 2010 03:18
wow this looks really cool...

bobochobo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Sep 2010 20:11
Looks really nice, the cartoony graphics made it look like a sort of black comedy (to me anyway). One thing I'd look at is the spelling in your note 'bussines' is spelt business and Well should be we'll.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 21:08:47
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 21:08:47