Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9](v117) The Unknown

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2010 20:30 Edited at: 31st Jul 2010 20:48
My latest project that im HOPING to get published on steam.
Try out the demo on the site http://theunknowngame.weebly.com/

letme now what you guys think so far
NOTE that i WILL be adding more detail, im just trying to get the basic level structure together and im working on the story

Description: The Unknown is an Acton\Horror\Puzzle Game that forces you to ask yourself questions like "How can this building be made 100 years ago?" and "Is this real? Or is it just an illusion?"

By SBC Games
Austin Schaeffer---Lead Design And Programmer
Austin Tucker------Tester
Justin Kreiner-----Tester

EDIT:
The story : You were sent on a mission to investigate a mysterious complex abandoned 100 years ago. Well at least thats what we all thought. Everything is a lie lie lie. Uncover the truth within.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
AJ Schaeffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2010 20:31
another pic

Attachments

Login to view attachments
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2010 21:32 Edited at: 31st Jul 2010 21:34
mm... first...Stock media... nono, and how can Scifi be abandoned... i really dont know how

and i wont ask the questions you said, since...well...its nothing that hard , even with penumbra i didnt asked sort of things like that, so sorry, work on it a bit more, show something awesome, not things throwed in 5-10 minutes

austin
austin
justin

so... its a lielielie, just saying.. all the names end up the same :\

unless the parents wanted to link the ending to "austin,Austin and justin

-James
For Keith
AJ Schaeffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2010 21:40
Quote: "austin
austin
justin

so... its a lielielie, just saying.. all the names end up the same :\"

Thats who created the game, not related to the story
and the lielielie comes into play halfway through the game
when u defeat a man who has control of tyhe building, and then everything changes to a ww2 underground bunker -notice the first pic- then u must escape fighting hordes of zombies and monsters. Then u r betrayed by your ally before you exit left to die- then the game ends. and i used the stock media since they have the most entities and segs to use.
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
Why zombies, meh i lost my intrest then..

-James
For Keith
AJ Schaeffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2010 21:44
NEW IDEA: forget zombies you just attacked by unseen forces like a random door flying at you
Heroefol
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2010 21:44
Quote: "meh i lost my intrest then."

Oh dear god you are constructive!

I find this rather interesting . It would be nice to see a good game made fully stock media.

DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
Im not been constructive, its just that there are TONS of zombie gmaes, and its irritating now..

Now that force things are really original, i think if you continue with that and stick to it correctly, you gonna aquire a cool game

-James
For Keith
Braden 713
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2010 22:09
Yes, Dark James it might be appreciated and a little more advantageous if you posted anything remotely constructive. Also, there's nothing wrong with stock media which is in fact perfect for many scenes if, like everything else, used creatively.

Keep up the good work AJ, I hope to see this continue expanding -- you've got a great start, just needs a little more time put into it

Cheers.

Life would be much easier if I had the source code.
AJ Schaeffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2010 22:12
yeah firget zombies brin gon creepy stoof!
Zay
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2010 23:47
Quote: "yeah firget zombies brin gon creepy stoof! "

Contact me in Skype,name- nejcplan
AJ Schaeffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2010 01:41
@Zay
What i meant to say was "Yeah forget zombies, bring on the creepy stuff!"

lol
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2010 21:03
Quote: "mm... first...Stock media... nono, and how can Scifi be abandoned... i really dont know how"

So you are saying, taht in the future, places can't be abandoned? Makes no sense... and stock media is not a nono, when used well *cough* Automatic Update *cough*, but about stock in this game? I'll get to it later. And zombies? They are always cool!

Later:
DarkJames is right about design not being very interesting right now. Atleast from what I see in screens. There is alot of abandoned looking sci-fi games on the forums and I think Wolf and PW Productions are the pros on that stuff. I am not asking you to become like them right now, but I must say, that this wouldn't right now get my attention. There is alot work to do, but this is a very good start.

And when I read the sentence "lie lie lie" I can't help but thinking Serj Tankian...

AzGamer
Years of Service
User Offline
was wondering when some sort of 1.17 game was gonna be tested out. Way to take the initiative, especially with a beta!

Quote: "NEW IDEA: forget zombies you just attacked by unseen forces like a random door flying at you "

"NEW IDEA"=good idea

Keep up the good work.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 18:01:39
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 18:01:39