Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] story line

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
CHAPPTER ONE The begging Judgement day, people all ways talk about what the end of the world would be like. The day were all of mankind will be wiped out. I never new that the biggest disaster in history would ever happen when I’m around. I can’t really tell you how it started. Because before I knottiest. I was ready for my survival. I heard a roomer about a deadly virus infected a small town about a year ago the virus traveled through the grain products. That the farmers where growing. Some kind of a mouse was infected by some unknown virus From a near by nuke waist facility. Hundreds of people got infected by these mice. Soon after there was patients in the hospital with an unknown virus with no cure every one was just burning up getting colds vomiting. The doctor’s had no clue what was making this happen at the moment. Not long after that the doctor’s became infected. After two days every one who was sick stopped breathing. A strange toxic vapour came from their bodies. That’s what infected half of the world. That’s why this virus was named the vapour virus. V.V. was the code name. After some time the people who were infected woke up. Their was only one thing the people can think of. Was to eat any thing that was alive. My name is Jason Everson Grant. I’m going to tell you about this whole incident from my point of view. From where I remember. The begging of my evil nightmare. About a couple of years after the infection. I opened up my eyes, I was in a really dark room. My eyes where still adjusting to the darkness of the room. I can only feel the cold breeze blowing smoothly against my face. I can feel the cold water smacking against my face. I can hear some kind of a machine buzzing above me I soon realized it was an old rusted fan spinning. I can hear the blade going threw the air giving me a nice cool breeze. I looked over to my left. I can see the rain rolling down the closed windows and the rain sneaking in the middle window. The curtains where blowing with the wind. I can see the whole room now. I looked around the room this room was so plain. And dirty. But wait I can’t remember who I am where am I what am I doing here. I can feel the cool chill up my spine. I got out of the bed that was in the middle of the entire room. I put my cold feet on the floor. I moved toward the window and closed it with a creaking sound. I looked into the window I can see the reflection of a sink and a locker. I walked up to the sink I can hear the tap dripping into the drain. The mere was all moulded and rusted. There was many desks along side this walls. The garage can was full I can see the garbage rolling on the floor. I gazed at the mere I have blond hair brown eyes, I had a cut on my right side of my eye brow. I looked on my neck and I can see some weird marks. Like I was strangled. I opened up the locker and I can see some clothing this was good because I am not wearing a shirt. I’m just wearing a pair of hospital pants. No shoes. I put on the shirt the shirt was just a normal white T-shirt. There was also a pair of slippers and a safe way bag. I grabbed the bag. There was some thing inside. I moved toward one of the desks in the room. I placed the items of onto the top of the desk. There was a wallet and a note about lock picks, There was also a lock pick that I can use. And some sort of combat knife. I opened up the wallet and there was an I.D. picture of me officer Jason Everson Grant O.R.C.P.D. Ok well I don’t need to stay in this room no more I looked over to my left and I can see those one way mire’s and some kind of big metal door. There was a code bar beside the door I have no intention of knowing the pass code. The door was to big to break down. So I pulled out my lock pick and placed it through the security code bar. I moved the lock pick up and down then jammed it in until I heard a weird sound. The door was opening with that metal heavy sound to it. By the time the door opened all the way. Now I was being led into a dark very dark room. My heart was pounding against my chest. I took one step into the room. Out of no were the whole room light up with sparks. Then this ceiling light came down I moved my head out of the way just in time the light smacked against the door. Behind me. Now all of the lights where out the door closed behind me. I was alone in a dark room I need to breathe my heart is pounding faster and faster I can feel my fingers rubbing against the walls. I used my hands to reach for the floor. I kneeled toward the floor. I put my back against the wall and grabbed my lags. I was moving back and fourth. I can feel the tears coming down my face I can’t stop breathing loud. I’m so scared. Then some thing rubbed against my hands it was slimy I can here some thing running down the hall way it wasn’t human. I can just here the sounds of claws hitting against the floor. The sound was on my right I can hear it in the distance now. The sound was gone. I kept looking to my right then the one light started flashing on and off flickering. I can see some kind of metal security gate that was closed at the very end of the hall.

let me no what u think
bman332211
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2010 21:38
it might be a good idea to summarize and you need to post in game screens

Zay
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2010 21:57
Dude,Like the story,but next time read the RULES,man.
Go and follow them here:
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=170978&b=21&msg=2025580#m2025580

Contact me in Skype,name- nejcplan
Johnski
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2010 00:59
one word comes to mind when i see this: LOCKED!

please adhere to the W.I.P requirments when posting on this board

Your signature has been erased by a mod please reduce it to 600 x 120.
deathpar
Years of Service
User Offline
sorry my bad ill make sure to follow the rules i just wanted to see what you guys and ladies thought....
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2010 14:48
Um... I really don't feel like reading that. You know why? Pharagraphs... would be a nice addition. Not just a big... piece of text... And as syko ans Zay already told you: Rules... read them.

My old YouTube account got deleted. My new account is called MetalFPSC. thanks for your time!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 11:45:58
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 11:45:58