Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / DarkPhysics RELEASE Runttime error (have searched)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2010 18:43 Edited at: 5th Aug 2010 18:51
I'm having problems with DarkPhysics, after spending about 2/3 hours getting the thing to work without link errors I now get an error when I run the release build. It works fine in the debug build so I don't know what's happening. Unfortunately I can't find out much information as there's no debugging, but I've attached a screenshot of the error anyway. Any help would be brilliant.

here's my source:

EDIT: Now it's also doing it in debug mode. I'm getting the same error, just a different address, its now at 0x00d564ee instead of 0x012864ee. Also, the debugger is flagging that its the "While ( LoopGDK ( ) )" command that's doing it. again, any help would be much appreciated.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
bloodmage2
Years of Service
User Offline
That looks like a null pointer error. Given that the debugger flags LoopGDK, i'd say somewhere in dark physics, you have a null pointer. make sure the paramters you have given its functions are correct. i don't use dark physics, so i really can't help you there.

-to the optimist, the glass is half full. to the pessimist, it is half empty, to the engineer, it is twice as big as it needs to be.
http://www.lionsbloodstudios.justinman.net/index.htm

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-07-02 09:20:25
Your offset time is: 2024-07-02 09:20:25