Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9]COD4:MW Remake

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2010 08:29 Edited at: 19th Aug 2010 08:19

Devoloper: WWIV Studios (aceRIDA is the creator of all exclusive models)

[center]Call of Duty 4:Modern Warfare Remake

StorySpoiler!)
The game starts with Sergeant John "Soap" MacTavish beginning his career with the British SAS at a training camp in Credenhill, U.K. There, he trains for a cargo ship raid.
After they board the ship, located in the Bering Sea, Soap, Captain Price, Gaz, and several SAS members attempt to find a nuclear device on board. As they clear the ship and kill the Russian soldiers aboard, the ship is attacked by Russian MiGs and begins to sink. The team escapes with the cargo manifest, which provides evidence of ties between the Russian Ultranationalist Party and a rebel faction in the Middle East.
Russian Ultranationalist leader Imran Zakhaev, who plans to return his motherland to the times of the Soviet Union, draws international attention away from his plans by funding a coup d'état in an unnamed Middle Eastern country, organized by a local separatist leader named Khaled Al-Asad. Discovering the plot, the American government starts a police action to stop the uprising, while the SAS continues to operate in Russia. After President Al-Fulani of the Middle Eastern country is executed on live television and Al-Asad takes control, the SAS rescue their compromised agent, Nikolai, from Russian Ultranationalist forces.

One section of the game takes place in Prypiat, Ukraine. Several iconic aspects of the abandoned city, such as this square, were recreated in the game.
In the American invasion of the Middle Eastern country, a platoon from the USMC 1st Force Recon, led by Lieutenant Vasquez, deploys to search for Al-Asad, but are too late, and proceed to aid other American units fighting the separatists. During the final stages of the operation, United States Central Command learns of Al-Asad's position in the capital, but is also notified by SEAL Team Six of a Russian nuclear weapon nearby, and sends the Nuclear Emergency Support Team to disarm it. However, the nuclear device suddenly detonates, leveling most of the city and killing everyone in the area. Vasquez's squad makes a last minute rescue of a pilot from a downed AH-1 Cobra helicopter and is caught in the blast, resulting in the squad members' deaths.
The British learn that Al-Asad fled the country before the American invasion, and is hiding in a safe house in Azerbaijan. With the help of Nikolai's intelligence and assistance from Loyalist Russian soldiers, the SAS clear the village of the Ultranationalist forces and capture and interrogate Al-Asad at his safe house. After listening to the voice calling Al-Asad's phone, Captain Price executes Al-Asad, now knowing that Zakhaev is Al-Asad's backer. Price then has a flashback of his mission to eliminate Zakhaev in Prypiat, Ukraine, 15 years earlier.
In the aftermath of the Chernobyl disaster and the collapse of the Soviet Union, Zakhaev took advantage of the turmoil to profit from nuclear proliferation and used his new wealth to lure soldiers from the Soviet Army to form his Ultranationalist Party. In 1996, Price was paired with Captain MacMillan, a Scottish SAS captain, to carry out the black op assassination of Zakhaev. After sneaking into Prypiat and taking up a position in an abandoned hotel, MacMillan spotted Zakhaev, and Price hit him with a shot from a .50 BMG sniper rifle, but Zakhaev survived, losing an arm. Price and MacMillan were pursued, but escaped, with MacMillan sustaining an injured leg in the process.
Back in the present day, a joint operation is conducted by Price's SAS unit, a USMC Force Recon unit led by Staff Sergeant Griggs, and Loyalist Russian forces led by Sergeant Kamarov, to stop Zakhaev. They capture his son Victor, to learn of Zakhaev's whereabouts, but as they corner him, Victor commits suicide to avoid being captured. Zakhaev becomes enraged, blaming Western nations for the death of his son, and plans to retaliate by launching ballistic missiles armed with nuclear warheads at the East Coast of the United States, with predicted losses of over 41 million people. When the Task Force operatives arrive at the facility in Russia, Zakhaev manages to launch ICBMs towards the United States. However, the squad successfully seizes the silo command room and remote detonates the missiles over the Atlantic. They escape the facility in military trucks with Zakhaev's forces in hot pursuit.
Before the squad can escape across a nearby bridge, it is destroyed by an Mi-24 Hind, leaving them trapped. Zakhaev's forces arrive and engage the remaining members of the strike force. Gaz receives a call from Kamarov, informing him that his forces are on their way to help. On the bridge, a gas tanker explodes, incapacitating most of the soldiers nearby, except Griggs, who is killed while trying to pull MacTavish to safety. Zakhaev, along with two of his soldiers, begin executing Gaz and other surviving members of the strike force. Before he reaches Soap and Price, he is distracted by the destruction of his gunship and the arrival of the Loyalist helicopters. As Zakhaev looks away, Price slides his pistol to Soap, who shoots and kills Zakhaev and his two guards. When Kamarov and his team arrive, MacTavish is evacuated to safety, while a Russian medic attempts to resuscitate Price.

SINGLEPLAYER

ARC I:

FNG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDoGUJR2fas
ARC II:

ARC III:

BONUS:

MULTIPLAYER

AMBUSH:

BACKLOT:

BLOC:

BOG:

COUNTDOWN:

CRASH:

CROSSFIRE:

DISTRICT:

DOWNPOUR:

OVERGROWN:

PIPELINE:

SHIPMENT:

SHOWDOWN:

STRIKE:

VACANT:

WETWORK:

DLC

BROADCAST:

CHINATOWN:

CREEK:

KILLHOUSE:

As you can tell this is a very wip, With the sudden increase in Fan Games, Im staking a claim so to speak.

WWIVStudios@gmail.com

bman332211
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2010 08:38
Sounds good but pictures aren't showing up for me, then again it might just be my iPod

Butterkiss
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2010 08:48
Yah the pictures aren't Showing... Why make a remake anyway?

Check My Youtube... http://www.youtube.com/user/Slumpyjulius
Deltayo
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Why make a remake anyway?"
I'd have to agree. A fan game would be more understandable, but a remake is quite unnecessary. Especially if you are trying to recreate the whole things with FPSC. It will take you most likely over 10 years.
Zay
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2010 11:28 Edited at: 6th Aug 2010 11:29
Are you serious with this or are you just joking?
Cause I have a feeling this is going to be a "downmake" and not a remake.You just can't recreate a multi million AAA game with a 50$ game engine and little experience.
And you really think you'll make 48+ maps by your self.
I'm sorry to burst you bubble,but this is just a waist of your time.
Cause I can almost predict you'll abandoned this project after making 2-3 levels.I'm sorry but I don't see any future in this.

And I thought Hollywood was quick with their lousy remakes...

Contact me in Skype,name- nejcplan
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2010 11:53
The screens wont show...

My old YouTube account got deleted. My new account is called MetalFPSC. thanks for your time!
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2010 11:56
I agree to Zay...I wonder how you came up with this idea...

-Wolf

God Helps the Beast in Me!
Johnski
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2010 12:11
Sorry WWIV studios but i have to agree on zay for this

Your signature has been erased by a mod please reduce it to 600 x 120.
Gencheff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2010 12:42
@syko games .. said the guy making a fan game of bioshock...

However it does sound unrealistic to make all these maps.When will you people get this out of your heads.YOU CAN'T REMAKE a commercial game with a multi-million dollar budget with FPS Creator.Not a good one at least.

Also using COD4's cover ...tsk tsk tsk.

Johnski
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2010 12:47
@Gencheff what does that suppost to mean. i was just saying

call of duty v bioshock

Bioshock is easir to make in FPSC

Gencheff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2010 12:53 Edited at: 6th Aug 2010 12:54
Ahh ... again not thinking eh?..Bioshock is a successful commercial game with a budget of around 20 million.Call of Duty 4..something similar

Now Zay said it would be a downgrade.Your game will be a downgrade as well.And don't say bioshock is easier to make.BOTH ARE NOT EASY TO MAKE AT ALL!

These rules apply to you as well,so basically you turn out as a bit of a hypocrite.

/now could we please stay on topic

CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2010 12:54
It'll be a demake mate, and by the end of it, people won't appreciate your hard work unless it's better than the original...

And like it or not, it won't be. You just don't have the resources to compete...

Try following the canon from a different perspective. How about an Op For trying to defend his country before it's utterly annihilated? Or a spetznaz soldier working for Zakhaev? There's alot more things you could go with and make your own little side story - they're the best kind of fan games...

Here's the screens he posted - it might be ImageShack's fault, you should get a Photobucket mate, it's just superior...

Killhouse:

Shipment:

Personally, seeing these screens, you'll only get criticism for this project. Best to can it now before people begin to expect an offering better than MW itself, and get dissapointed..

I'm, not saying it's your fault, just asking how you can hope to compete with a multi-million dollar game with hordes of people's programming, designing and such into it?

Gencheff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2010 12:55 Edited at: 6th Aug 2010 12:56
I still can't see the images

EDIT-never mind.I got the direct links

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2010 14:21
Quote: "syko games .. said the guy making a fan game of bioshock..."

Syko is making a fan game, WWIV is making a remake... see the difference.
Quote: " "Why make a remake anyway?"
I'd have to agree. A fan game would be more understandable, but a remake is quite unnecessary"

Read... before posting. And I can't even now see the screens. And ImageShack gives me no problem, I upload all my images with it.

My old YouTube account got deleted. My new account is called MetalFPSC. thanks for your time!
Johnski
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2010 14:27
metal devil is right.

Gencheff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2010 14:33
Considering the fact that the fan game consists of 80% original bioshock items.Audio,a little changed story,etc...I don't see that big of a difference.Sure WWIV's "remake" has the cod4 story but the maps are different.See the resemblance...

I'm not taking anything away from syko or WWIV,i'm just saying his dislike of the idea wasn't thought out.

To be completely honest.I don't like remakes,fan games,copies with twists,whatever you wan't to call it at all.

Now lets cut the non-sense please...

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2010 14:46
*cough*
Fangame= Fangames are video games made by fans based on one or more established video games. Many fangames attempt to clone the original game's design, gameplay and characters, but it is equally common for fans to develop a unique game using another only as a template

Remake= A remake is a piece of media based primarily on an earlier work of the same medium.

Just looked that up and blah blah...
Quote: "Now lets cut the non-sense please..."

We did, but then you posted your comment...

Johnski
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2010 15:32
you may not like fan game gencheff but some people do. anyway can we please stop bickering

Gencheff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2010 15:41
Like I said.Not taking anything away from you.Just a personal choice.

I would also like to apologize for being rude in above posts.

/end off topic

The screenshots look interesting.I like the sun effect in the first.The shadows make it look better as well.

Johnski
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2010 15:44
Apology accepted

Gencheff could you show me the links to the pics as i cant see them thanks

Gencheff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2010 15:46
Sure.For a future reference if you can't see them right click on the small boxes and then open image in new tab(or something like that,my browser is in bulgarian...)

http://img535.imageshack.us/i/71820419.jpg/
http://img832.imageshack.us/i/shipment.jpg/

Johnski
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2010 15:51
Thanks

The screenies look good keep it up

Zay
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2010 15:56
The weird thing is that those two are drastically different in quality

Contact me in Skype,name- nejcplan
vortech
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2010 17:05
If someone wants create remake with fpsc creator let's his do it. Just look what kind it's going to be.

Click there and check my store
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2010 18:02
hey guys, let's not slam him because we all have different feelings about how FPSC's limits are, let's appreciate that he's trying to make something great with an engine with less power, and you never know, he just might suprise us!

keep it up WWIV studios, I'm sure you'll make something great no matter what you put your mind to!

imageflock.com/img/1272671763.jpg[/img]
skype = isaacpreston. I want to talk to YOU
mgarand
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2010 18:05
everything is possible, i hope to see some good stuff!

Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2010 19:11
WWIV Stupios: Next time, if you want to show your images in the first post, could you put the direct link there. Thanks

And the first screen looks good, but hte second.. not so doog. I agree with Zay, they are both very different quality.

starmind 001
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2010 19:33 Edited at: 6th Aug 2010 19:40

Attachments

Login to view attachments
WWIV Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2010 23:20
A Big FAQ is in order i would say

Quote: "Are you serious with this or are you just joking?"

Im quite serious(after all if i was joking i would not have posted this)

Quote: "Cause I can almost predict you'll abandoned this project after making 2-3 levels.I'm sorry but I don't see any future in this."

Maybe...Maybe Not I wont know unless i try

Quote: "downgrade"

Any COD4 based game would be a downgrade, but should i make the title COD4:MW DOWNGRADE I think not

Quote: " How about an Op For trying to defend his country before it's utterly annihilated? Or a spetznaz soldier working for Zakhaev?"

Sound Cool, maybe i will

Quote: "you'll only get criticism for this project."

Good as I wish to get better and make it the best i can

Quote: " how you can hope to compete with a multi-million dollar game with hordes of people's programming, designing and such into it?"

i dont. i just wish to recreate a cod4 experience in FPSC

Quote: "The weird thing is that those two are drastically different in quality"

It is a wip

Quote: "If someone wants create remake with fpsc creator let's his do it. Just look what kind it's going to be.
"

Thank You

Quote: "hey guys, let's not slam him because we all have different feelings about how FPSC's limits are, let's appreciate that he's trying to make something great with an engine with less power, and you never know, he just might suprise us!

keep it up WWIV studios, I'm sure you'll make something great no matter what you put your mind to!
"

Thank you so much man

Quote: "Next time, if you want to show your images in the first post, could you put the direct link there"

I thought i did. It was early in the morning. I normally do

aceRIDA
Years of Service
User Offline
You are one ambitious dude.

michael x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2010 09:34
what is up with these remake?

more than what meets the eye

Welcome to SciFi Summer
Layken
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2010 10:49
this is a parody of cod4 mw
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2010 10:53
Quote: "this is a parody of cod4 mw"

Ladies and gentlemen! The most constructive post of the year!

Vent
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2010 10:56
Wow, that was harsh.

Vent Media - Free FPSC Media
AbdulAhad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2010 12:01 Edited at: 7th Aug 2010 12:01
I love this guy's attitude! I support you WWIV Studios!

I would like to see people more like this guy. We shall see where this goes.

By the way I loved the Kill-house remake Multi-player map.

Abdul Ahad
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2010 15:23
Quote: "Quote: "this is a parody of cod4 mw"
Ladies and gentlemen! The most constructive post of the year!
"

Agree with you, Metal Devil

CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2010 15:39
Quote: "Ladies and gentlemen! The most constructive post of the year!"

Ironicaly saying that grants you the least constructive post of the year award...

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2010 16:05
Quote: "Ironicaly saying that grants you the least constructive post of the year award..."

Dang! I knew this would backfire!

WWIV Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2010 17:45
Quote: "this is a parody of cod4 mw"

We shall see....

Quote: "Kill-house remake Multi-player map."

I updated the lightmap so it should be better

Quote: "Ironicaly saying that grants you the least constructive post of the year award...
"

CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2010 21:39
Quote: "Dang! I knew this would backfire!"

Yup.

I wanna see more of this work though WWIV, prove me wrong, I wan't it to happen for once...

Nbt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2010 22:03
I'm, with WWIV all the way, nothing better than recreating something you love. It's not only fun, but also a great way to learn stuff, as you already know what you have to do and can just get on and do it.

All of us have done it in one way or another, just because we lie to ourselves and give our WIP a different name, does not make it any different :p

CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2010 03:07
WWIV Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2010 05:53
Quote: "So any progress on this?"

Yeah,Im finishing up the campaign mission FNG. Expect a video on it in the next two days.

Deltayo
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Yeah,Im finishing up the campaign mission FNG. Expect a video on it in the next two days."
Is it the extended FNG mission or just the regular?
da2020
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2010 16:19 Edited at: 10th Mar 2011 11:38
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2010 17:05
Quote: "I think remaking a game with FPSC is just about the stupidest thing to do "

Not making a game with FPSC is even more stupid. Please don't kill peoples gamemaking spirits by saying such things.

Even if this game would never get released, I am sure WWIV Studios learnt a lot of useful stuff on the way.

WWIV Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2010 18:00
Quote: "Is it the extended FNG mission or just the regular?"

Regular

Quote: "I think remaking a game with FPSC is just about the stupidest thing to do"

I think bashing other people's work is just about the stupidest thing to do

Quote: "I am sure WWIV Studios learnt a lot of useful stuff on the way."

Indeed, I already have learned alot more

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2010 18:25
Quote: "I think bashing other people's work is just about the stupidest thing to do"

Touche!

Now I don't know what is a FNG mission, but... yey, I quess?

WWIV Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2010 18:58
FNG stands for (Mods if this is a problem please edit) Effin New Guy. The first mission in COD4. Im wrapping up FNG. Should be done within the next two hours

Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2010 20:05
Cool!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 18:40:34
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 18:40:34