Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / I need some help with jumping and moving clouds

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am sorta new to darkbasic and i just started programming a little while ago and I have been trying to get a jump command assigned to the space key (which will work in my game since generic ones wont work). Ive been trying to get this for a couple days now and i think it has something to do with my position object line near the end. Also can anyone please explain to me how to get moving clouds and how to texture a skysphere with an image so that its colors ar enot all blocky. Thanks for any help and thanks again for your time spent reading this post
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2003 19:05
Quote: "how to texture a skysphere with an image so that its colors ar enot all blocky"

Are you making sure your Skysphere is always centred on the camera? So long as it is, you'll never get up close to it, and then it's just down to the resolution of the texture.

Quote: "can anyone please explain to me how to get moving clouds"

I would suggest textured plains, pointing towards the camera.

BatVink (formerly StevieVee)
http://facepaint.me.uk/catalog/default.php

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 01:03:06
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 01:03:06