Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] [X9] BioWaste

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2010 04:53 Edited at: 13th Aug 2010 19:47
BioWaste

Developer: FPSCreatorGames
(by Matthew Torres)

Story:
BioWaste Takes Place in 2031 you play as a Man Named Dean Havans that Works at a Old Hospital/Lab in What used to be New york city. A Deadly virus that is spread all across the Globe after 2012 Still Looking for a Cure Dean soon finds Himself at a Point Where everything can come back to the way it was. But a friend with an evil mind tricks him into Believing his Idea of a Cure and then He quickly injects him with the E virus and then He soon finds himself in a abandoned building where the Infected lies in every corner still half human He Desperately tries to seek Revenge and he must Stop this all Before it gets Any worse...It's Like a Fear, Resident evil type of game.

Features:
FPS Creator v1.18
Bloom Effects
Ragdoll Mod
Blood Mod
Down SItes on all guns
8 Big Levels
Side Quest
Hours of Gameplay
Very Scary

Description:

BioWaste Is A Horror FPS Game For PC Made With The Game Creators's FPS Creator Engine. It's Full of Scary pop ups and theres a lot to see and explore in each unique Level. There will be 8 levels and a demo will be out soon so you can witness the beauty yourself.
This game is about 20% done with only 2 levels Finished.I Will Update you Soon With New Fetures in The Future.

Watch Gameplay Here of Level 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI399CUCpO4

Here my youtube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/FPSCreatorGames

Screenshots:

Extra Info:

A Demo For This Game Will Be out Shortly With 2 playable Levles one you all should have seen already and one never before Seen... And this is my first game ever With FPS Creator I Hope you Like it.
Zay
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2010 14:07 Edited at: 8th Aug 2010 14:08
Your features don't make sense...
FPS Creator v1.18,I don't think thats a feature.
Why is bloom stated twice?
Quote: "Bloom Effects,...Blood Mod)"

What are down sites?
And how can 8 levels resort into hours of gameplay?

Otherwise,I like the first screen and others aren't bad either,but I would suggest you open up setup.ini and set the lightmapquality from 5 to 50 or 90.

Contact me in Skype,name- nejcplan
Nbt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2010 15:08 Edited at: 8th Aug 2010 15:12
Quote: "And how can 8 levels resort into hours of gameplay?"

The player speed is set to 1 and your armed with a toothpick

That was way too painful pasting them links into my address bar each time, so used the image button to make them show.

FPS Creator Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Nbt Thanks For Posting the images I New To All This It's My First Game With FPSC
Nbt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2010 23:13
No problems, I'm still a newbie and know how it feels

FPS Creator Games
Years of Service
User Offline
So Guys What Do youthink of the Game Do you Like it Tell me
FPS Creator Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Zay Bloom and Blood Are two Different things man
TerrorNation
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2010 17:32 Edited at: 9th Aug 2010 17:34
Well there is no such thing as a Blood Mod for that matter, which I think he was trying to point out.

Anyhow, I watched your gameplay video on youtube, and I have a little review.

+ I liked the lighting, it was very atmospheric and appropriate.

+ I think the level design was very good, and the entities scattered around gave a nice effect.

- However, the amount of enemies that were randomly spawned got boring after a while, and became 'silly' rather than 'scary'. They would come out of corridors you'd just walked through, and come out of the ground in front of you. Try and logically spawn zombies and reduce the amount that you DO spawn.

- There was a small bug I noticed. In the trigger zones you use to spawn zombies, they play a sound of a gun cocking (which is default for the zone) which doesn't sound good. I suggest you go to the soundset section of the trigger zone and remove the sound.

This game looks very promising and I hope you keep up the great work!
Nbt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2010 17:45
I enjoyed the video, but like TerrorNation above, that trigger sound like a cat coughing up a furball got a little too much.

Nice overall feel, maybe a little too dark in places (never good to go so dark the player could lose their way, unless you have a flashlight of course)

Maybe enable Headshots and less ammo with a weak(ish) melee weapon fallback to give a real survive on your nerves feel?

Still a very good showing, especially for a new user

FPS Creator Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you guys so much for the review I will be fixing all the problem before i release a demo for it and i will make a updated video soon too.
Zay
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2010 22:27
Quote: "Zay Bloom and Blood Are two Different things man "

Woops,I thought it says Bloom mod

Contact me in Skype,name- nejcplan
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2010 04:54
hey, thanks for subscribing to me on youtube, I'm SPECbugsy by the way.

first screenshot:
good light colour, but where is the light source? make sure to always put sources for your lights as a beginner.

third screenshot:
incredible! looks good! try to not use the same colour of light over and over.

It looks like your main problem is your lightmap quality, which appears to be 5. bump it up to 50 or so. in the setup.ini is where it is found.

imageflock.com/img/1272671763.jpg[/img]
skype = isaacpreston. I want to talk to YOU
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2010 18:35
You segment stacking doesen't work. The segments just look weird stacked like that. Other than that, I like the design. The lighting looks cool, but why is there hooks on the walls? What is this place anyhow, with it having hooks with impaled bodies on the walls? I understand the bodies being there, but the hooks? What are thay for? I bet when they built the place they weren't like:
"Hey, I think this place needs some... gigantic hooks!"
"Why so... what for?"
"Well, if someone's evil friend tricks them to take some unknown stuff, wich he likes to call "Cure" and then this guy wakes up abandoned, so maby if someone happens to put some bodies impaled there, maby it would scare the ever living out of him."
"Hmm... makes sense, let's do it."

My old YouTube account got deleted. My new account is called MetalFPSC. thanks for your time!
FPS Creator Games
Years of Service
User Offline
These images are getting old and the video i will be updating everything soon
TZap
Years of Service
User Offline
Looks great. Maybe add a few puzzles so it's not just a simple case of walking from room to room shooting a bad buy. Also change the stock item messages to a more "horror type" font. Apart from that, you are on your way to creating a good "Resident Evil" type of game. Nice atmosphere and room design.
FPS Creator Games
Years of Service
User Offline
TZap this levels been updated more rooms bad guys and Even some hard puzzels and there will be more more than 10 levels for this game
TZap
Years of Service
User Offline
Great! Look forward to the finished game.
Assault Tek Games
User Banned
Posted: 18th Aug 2010 03:21
THIS GAME LOOKS AMAZING THE BEST GAME EVER 100% 10/10 no problem I Love this game it looks amazing JUST WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew Torres
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2010 22:17
Does it really "FPS Creator Games"?

For KeithC

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 00:28:00
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 00:28:00