Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Composer Availble

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,

I'm interested in composing tracks for a range of projects, so no matter what sort of thing your after get in touch.

I'm currently in my final year of a music composition degree, and so I have experience of composing different types of music including electronic, classical, ethnic, etc. As well as composing for games, I've also composed incidental music for films, so I can do that if need be too. I've attached a few examples in a zip file, but its not a very comprehensive collection!

If you want to know anything else, or want some music/audio then get just in contact!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Delusional Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2010 20:15
ThomasStone.

I`m listening to your music and its very good.
So maybe you can compose music for Delusional Games`s project
Nurlabor.
So.. how much will 4 horror piano songs, no longer that 3 minutes cost?
ThomasStone
Years of Service
User Offline
hi Delusional Games,

Thanks for the reply. I'm happy to do the music you want for free (to help build my composition cv). My normal email is thomas.stone.mac@gmail.com so for to get the quickest reply email me there! Is there any specific sound your after or any tracks you want the music to sound like, or would you prefer me to just make some stuff up compltly from scratch?

Also, I'd love to hear a bit more about the project so I can make sure the stuff I make is as appropriate as possible.

Thomas
Delusional Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2010 16:30
I guess Nikola Miladinovic contacted you.
So will you do some music for us?
ThomasStone
Years of Service
User Offline
Yep, Nikola Miladinovic has emailed me. I've emailed him a rough mix of the first track I've done. I'll wait until you've had a chance to listen to it to make sure it's the right sort of thing before making the other tracks, so let me know what you think.

I've attached the mix here as well so you can check it too.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Delusional Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2010 20:59
He said it was great, and I think that too.
So approximately, that style is theme for the game.
(maybe little slower)
Anyway you dont have to do it these days. Because we have some ``help-wanted`` issues and game developing has stopped.
Ps. If you have a website we can put your logo on Nikola`s web store, so the people who needs music will find you faster.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 16:14:55
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 16:14:55