Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Valve Hammer Editor BSP Support

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
1)
To be straight forward, when I read the tutorial to load .bsp with their .pk3 I got confused, bsp is valve hammer editor with CS 1.6 support, not source engine bsp maps right? I have no idea what a pk3. I have made plenty of 1.6 CSS TF2 maps.

"The eternal mystery of the world is its comprehensibility."
-Albert Einstein
czzplnm
Years of Service
User Offline
Its not exactly a question above, but im confused how to use valve hammer editor to create maps with dbp. What can I use / not use? Lights? Ladders? Anything that is a func_ in valve hammer wont work correctly in dbp right? I Would have to code my own functions? But the basic map with lights should work?

"The eternal mystery of the world is its comprehensibility."
-Albert Einstein
Bigsnake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2010 21:49
Evolved has a map editor called map scape that is basicly like the hammer map editor, not much difference between the two.
http://www.evolved-software.com/mapscape/download

Windows 7, Amd Athlon 7750 Black Editon (64 bit,3ghz + Dual Core), ATI Readon HD 4870 1gb Edition, 4gb Ram.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 20:27:09
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 20:27:09