Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Simple collision

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi All,

I'm working on fps game. I have some problems using collision. Currently using sparkys one.

I've looked all the examples but somehow I still not get it
Can someone provide an example? Just something really simple. Like that the gun(player) would collide with everything(walls and so on)

Thanks!
the kakester
Years of Service
User Offline
I know how to use sparky's dll in DBP but I am having troubles installing it to GDK. If you can tell me where to copy the file(s), im sure I could help with your problem
crid
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok. I Actually got collision working. Wasn't that hard with Sparky's good examples.

You can copy the file basically anywhere you want on your machine. You can see that there is folders include and lib.

in visual studio you can setup it in Tools-options-Projects and solutions-VC++ directories. Select Include files (in "Show directories dropdown list") and add path for the sparkys include folder. And then do the same for the lib folder.

There is tutorial for this somewhere I just can't find it anymore.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-07-02 09:27:43
Your offset time is: 2024-07-02 09:27:43