Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] [X10] Do you believe in life after love

Author
User Banned
Posted: 16th Aug 2010 09:47 Edited at: 17th Aug 2010 18:54
Story:

THIS GAME HAS BEEN Cancelled For Reasons but the game will still be coming out just not from me from my Great Nice and loving Friend FPSCreatorGames.

More info:

The Story will be Changed he did not like it and I Have a new game called Doctor Attacker. it has Great Graphics and Big Guns and an unforgetable StoryLine and it will be avable for Free.

Matthew Torres

Attachments

Login to view attachments
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
a "song", is the story... right?

bman332211
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2010 17:43
it sure is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uu3kCEEc98

but nice screens!

Assault Tek Games
User Banned
Posted: 16th Aug 2010 18:14
bman332211 oh but the Screens are not mine it will be changed so you can see the real game

Matthew Torres
Heroefol
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2010 18:52
Quote: "but the Screens are not mine"

Wait..whoa what? Have i eaten my grandmas medicine again, or do you show us screenies what are not your game?
If your levels are in progress, it's useless to post a thread now. Better to make it after finishing even something to show for us.. or then it was just her medicine..

warsow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2010 18:59
well metro theator water shader do not work on x10 ...so obliviously it is not x10

Nvidia
the way is it's, meant to be played with a radeon HD
[img][/img]
Le Shorte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2010 20:19
Quote: " well metro theator water shader do not work on x10 ...so obliviously it is not x10"

Ehh, he's got x10 HUDs. And who knows? Maybe he's a genius shader artist who rewrote the shaders for x10?

Putting the fear back into sliced bread since 4th May 2010
Nbt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2010 20:46
From the screenies it does not look like any shaders are working anyway. Just looks like ice or glue to be honest, they look a lot better in game when I have used them. So they could be in X10?

Not sure posting screenies not to do with your game actually satisfies the rules for a W.I.P. either

Assault Tek Games
User Banned
Posted: 16th Aug 2010 21:59
This Game Has Been cancelled for Reasons so i will give the story and game to my friend FPS Creator Games He said I Would be happy to so it's coming just not from me.....

Matthew Torres

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Assault Tek Games
User Banned
Posted: 16th Aug 2010 21:59
Oh and i will be making a new game

Matthew Torres
CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2010 22:21
Quote: "Ehh, he's got x10 HUDs. And who knows? Maybe he's a genius shader artist who rewrote the shaders for x10?"

He's probably trolling you - and failing to do so...

Song lyrics, Lady Gaga, stolen images - soon will be drowning in Pool's Closed and "Never gonna give you up."

Le Shorte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2010 05:02
Seriously. What was lady gaga for?

What if your toaster was possessed?
Zay
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2010 09:46
The story is stole from a well know song and he's just trolling that he has 10 writers and two day later he canceled the project.
I believe this guy needs to be noob slapped.
I'm posting an e-mail to nicky.

Contact me in Skype,name- nejcplan
vortech
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2010 15:18
Real noob slap. I hate people who post threads like this.

Check for pure horror.
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2010 16:16
The screens look good... but there is no point, as they are not yours. Who posts a thread and says "I will show my screens later, these are someone else's".
And also, 10 writers wrote the story? Wich is in fact a song, that I think none of you wrote? And it's not even a good one...

My old YouTube account got deleted. My new account is called MetalFPSC. thanks for your time!
Juzi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2010 16:52
Lady GaGa.. Ha ha. I almost laughed...

Deflate the mystery of living in the most heartless fashion I could ever imagine. No pretense of decor.
Zay
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2010 17:42
Quote: " I almost laughed..."

Almost....seriusly what was or still is going in your head that you thought that lying and stealing is a good idea??

Contact me in Skype,name- nejcplan
Heroefol
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2010 18:07
I dont get it. How can this person find posting dang useless threads funny. Gee, it sure is boring around here lol

Assault Tek Games
User Banned
Posted: 17th Aug 2010 20:02
Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol Heroefol
Do you feel it yet,,, my game it coming out very soon

Matthew Torres
Johnski
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2010 20:08
@Assault tec game's

if you keep posting comments like that i reccomend you find another game creation forums because things that you are posting is not tollerated here.

[img]
[/img]
Assault Tek Games
User Banned
Posted: 17th Aug 2010 20:49
okay im sorry i just love to make games it's my dream and UDK is to hard for a beginer like me to use

Matthew Torres
Johnski
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2010 20:54
Heers a small tip:

Look at video tutorials for fps creator. study other games carefully for:

Gameplay

Graphics

Sound.

Then plan out a game.

then place your level in FPSC.

[img]
[/img]
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2010 22:02
Quote: "okay im sorry i just love to make games it's my dream and UDK is to hard for a beginer like me to use"

And that's great, that you love to make games! And if you really put some great effort and gather all the knowledge you can get, you can create alot of awesome crap with your love to game making! And I am sure we will see something great from you someday!

I still remember my first game, that I was going to release. Back then (it was before my time on the forums) I thought it will be the awesomest game ever created. But now, looking back at it... I got two words: Projectile Vomiting.

My old YouTube account got deleted. My new account is called MetalFPSC. thanks for your time!
Nbt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2010 22:24
My little Niece prefers FPSC to LBP I only have to turn my back for a bit and I come back to rooms full of zombies lol

CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2010 22:53
Ehh...you're still not seeing he's taking the mick out of you all?

DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
indeed he is, he wants to distract you, while he takes all the gold, from the sunshine!

GRAB THE DWARF *Epic Battle Music*

no really, stop this, maybe i should call for the keeper, but..
just a message from the TGC presidency and Paper Work Office, nah, but really

Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2010 10:48
Thread Locked

This thread has been locked for the following reason: spam

AUP Section 3.17 ...Moderators shall, at their discretion, determine what constitutes a violation of these terms, along with generally accepted netiquette standards, and can take action against those who violate these rules.

If you contributed to the reason for locking, you may now find yourself on moderation, or in extreme cases a ban.

For KeithC

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 14:48:40
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 14:48:40