Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9] Subject Omega

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
This is my second project using FPSC X9. It's a sci-fi/horror game set aboard a space station crawling with pain-crazed mutants. I'm using FPSC and Fenix mod (When I get it working). Hope you enjoy

Story The year is 2133, He tells you this. He is the man who controls your life for now. Every day he opens that door, every day you walk down that hall, every day you do his tests, every day... this is all you know. But today is different. The vent door opens the same as every day, no taunts, no insane rambling, He says nothing. You find the end locked off, His tests are beyond your reach, in front of the grate you find a weapon, and a voice recording. It isn't His voice. "What has he done to you Omega? We held such high hopes... This is what he did to our project? You have to escape, he let the other subjects out, why not you? That has he been planning here? I'll help you as much as I can, I don't think he knows I'm here. Find me in the Biologic Containment area on C deck. I don't know how much you remember, I owe you an explanation."

NOTES
I am inexperienced with this. Any advice or tips would be appreciated. I'm using content I find on the forums or in the content store and will provide credit to the original creators of things. The first few screenshots won't have lighting, because it crashes my computer for some bizarre reason. I'm uploading screenshots as soon as I get them ready.
teamhalo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Aug 2010 20:02
You need a screen-shot to post in this board.

Check out my new model pack:
Flashfire07
Years of Service
User Offline
Hmmm... I thought I posted a screenshot, sorry, I tend to be half-asleep when I get on the computer. Anyway, here's two screenshots and the one I meant to post yesterday

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Hamburger
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2010 05:41
The screens wont show, but in the one you attached to your post (the one where you click to view it) thre are some z clashing issues, but otherwise it looks good, only thing i have to say is to give it lightmapping.
teamhalo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2010 06:34
Quote: "Hmmm... I thought I posted a screenshot, sorry, I tend to be half-asleep when I get on the computer. Anyway, here's two screenshots and the one I meant to post yesterday
"

Happens to me all the time.

Check out my new model pack:
Flashfire07
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, here's a new screenshot, sorry, I'm very inexperienced with this.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Flashfire07
Years of Service
User Offline
Due to endless glitches and a massive number of similar games being made or released at this time I have discontinued work on this project.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 00:09:38
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 00:09:38