Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / DBPro commands not in DBC?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2010 07:43
I have been using DBC for a while now, since the free DBP wasn't working on my computer. I have a new computer now, I have an understanding of most DBC commands. DBPro is working now; is there a place where I can see the new commands and features that I can get from DBP?

Thanks.

Look at your sig. Now look at mine. Now look at your sig. Now look at mine. Now look at your sig. Now BACK TO MINE.
CocaCola
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2010 07:46
The help files? press F1 when you have DBpro open.

I want coke, not Pepsi!
Sinani201
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2010 19:39
Yes, but that contains commands in both programs. I was wondering if I could look at the ones specific for DBP so I didn't have to scroll through long help files.

Look at your sig. Now look at mine. Now look at your sig. Now look at mine. Now look at your sig. Now BACK TO MINE.
=PRoF=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2010 21:08 Edited at: 31st Aug 2010 21:10
It's prolly best to read them all, because some commands may use the same keyword for both languages, but different parameters.

>Edit<

I remembered seeing this comparrison chart on the TGC website, dunno if it helps you any... >Link<

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 22:27:54
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 22:27:54