Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2010 20:39 Edited at: 3rd Sep 2010 13:13
Hi everyone.I started my new project, "Nightmare".It's a thriller or horror, I don't now.
Story (Really sorry about my english):
"My name is Damian.I'm a normal guy.I work in police, and on one day my chief send me to the "Metro Theater".It's a normal theater, but very old.One week ago we got a telephone.Someone was kidnapped and detained in this theater.I must go to it and find that man."But that theater isn't was a normal.Who enter to this building, never come out.A long time ago someone murdered everyone in this theater.Their souls is still in there, and they trying to retaliate on everyone who exceeds the threshold theater.
It was be like a "Phobia" or "Penumbra".
I"m in the testing phase.I'm try to do some screenshots.Demo is be created on December I think.

I added a screenshot of gun test.I created a new sounds and focus mode.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2010 00:45
Your first post needs to be rearranged to the Sticky requirements, and you need an FPSC in-game screenshot. This will be locked if you can't fix things up a little.

If something is perfect, it probably doesn't work. -PWP
DJ Almix
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2010 16:46
HIS Screen shot, all screen shots need to be in .JPG format

And please go here: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=170978&b=21&msg=2025580#m2025580

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 02:15:30
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 02:15:30