Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK .NET / Interop help.... please

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I see the help file for the interop stuff, can someone explain how to use them correctly? I saw some old examples, but I dont have an interop dll in my install dir.

Also, has anyone written (and published) a good 2d text replacement yet? I don't mind writing one, just hate to if I dont have to.

Rocinante
kBessa
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2010 21:43
Mine? Try it and tell me what you think about it.

Click the banner

[center][center]
Rocinante
Years of Service
User Offline
I will certainly give it a look, thanks kBessa.

Rocinante
Rocinante
Years of Service
User Offline
No go, looks like its compiled against an earlier version?

error was:
Could not load file or assembly 'DGDKPlugins, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=e5d518e3875aacb1' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

I have a reference to DGDKPlugins in my project already, when i inspect it, it says version 1.2.0.0

Still playing around with it, let me know if its an easy fix

Rocinante
kBessa
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2010 20:50
Hi Rocinante,

I've got you e-mail but I think it's better to just answer here as other people may have the same problem.

The plugins were compiled with the last version of DGDK.NET, not the latest, but a recompilation will surely work.

Would you mind getting the full source code in this thread? http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=167086&b=37 You can study it and modify as you please, the only other thing you need is SlimDX.dll, but if you downloaded the compiled plugin, the dll comes with it.

About commercial usage, there's no problem if you make money with a game that uses my plugin. Just a small thanks is more than appreciated.

[center][center]
Rocinante
Years of Service
User Offline
Worked great, i now have many chat windows with multi colored text and I still get max frame rate. Thank you sir!

Rocinante

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 19:34:45
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 19:34:45