Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Can't get DBPro to stop running in fullscreen

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello everyone!

Recently I have been having trouble from keeping DBPro from running the code in full screen. I had set the screen to fullscreen in options to test a simple code out, but after I had switched it back to windowed it still runs in fullscreen. Any ideas?

Also, I am having trouble with anything showing up on the screen unless I resize the window by dragging the edges. (Was also having the same trouble before I set to fullscreen).

Thanks in advance
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Sep 2010 20:20
Set the IDE to windowed mode, and then make sure that the resolution is also reset.

Utility plug-ins (26-JUL-2010)
I'm applying terms of use that require you to wear a red nose and honk a horn whenever you use the Internet
Eisan
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for the reply.

I set the IDE to windowed mode, but it didn't work, so I tried making a new project and simply pasted the code in there and it went back to the normal windowed mode.

Anyone know how to fix this just in case I come across this again with a larger project that would be somewhat of a hassle to open up as a new project??

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 22:36:30
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 22:36:30