Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Is there any tutorial to add water in to the FPSC source code?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Sep 2010 03:11
I found to many threads anout water in fpsc but they didn't help me too much, is there a kind of tutorial to add water in the fpsc source code?

I know i have to make a plane and apply a shader in it, but i don't know how

-Why didn't God take gaga,justin bieber or kesha instead of Randy Rhoads, Cliff Burton or Dio?
Rampage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2010 02:06
No - However, their are many for DarkBASIC. And that is what FPSC essentially is. There are no tutorials for Fpsc source code (save Ply's scripting one). Learning DarkBASIC is the way to go. Know DarkBASIC, and eventually, you will understand the source code, and be able to incorporate stuff into it

Eidos!
MSon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2010 15:17 Edited at: 24th Sep 2010 15:18
I only have the original version of FPSC, But i do believe the x10 version does include water and the ability to change water level.

As for doing it in DBPro, You can create water with a Plain and a Water Shader, If you search in the forum for "Ultimate Shader Pack", That includes a water shader or two.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 22:25:37
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 22:25:37