Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Help with "BuildGame"

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok so when i build game, It works and everything. Its only one level but the level is the size of the whooollleee building area. So anyways... its a jail section and when i load it up to test the .exe file, it opens right and everything but there is no "NewGame" button and there is only a "LoadGame" button and when you open that there are no savegames. How do i make a "NewGame" button and or make a savegame the players can load up?

Help me, and ill help you. There are more things in life then yourself. Think. Peace One Day!
http://www.peaceoneday.org/en/welcome
What will you do on september 21?
jules
Years of Service
User Offline
at build game go to settings and put the lightmapping quality to medium (performance) then it will work. i got the same problem =)
FLAME123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2011 20:18
Have you checked the main menu options when you are in build game to see that new game has an image for that button otherwise the button does not exist.

Mass Effect 2 is better than everything else
LethalMG
Years of Service
User Offline
I had the same problem !
Nothing to do with medium quality.

Flame is right, go in the edit thing when you want to build the game, go in titlescreen, and choose the correct picture for newgame.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 07:19:14
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 07:19:14