Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Portfolio Update: Game Music Ready for Use

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi there Game Developers,

Here's comes an update of my music portfolio. The last months, I have made some new songs, suitable for Adventure, War, RPG and Fantasy games (and maybe more).

My new typical in-game songs:
"Morning at Sunrise"
"Night Walk in Sleeping Town"
"Abandoned Village"
"Busy Winternoon at Frosty Village"
"Dancing Knight's Tavern"
"Blooming Valley - Soft Ending"

I've also made two new Epic/Title/Intro songs:
"Dark Tidings"
"Dark Tidings with Intro Choirs"
"Blooming Valley - Mighty Ending"

http://craze.se/pricelist.htm
http://www.youlicense.com/Artist/ChristianAndersson

I have lowered my default quick license prices to Indie Package, but you can even make offers lower than the Indie-default-price.
My music can also be used for promotion webclips at your game web site (or YouTube) for a very small licensing fee.

You are always welcome to my site to enjoy all my music, completely free for private listening.
(Legal Note: All my music is copyrighted & registered at the Swedish Musician's Union. Illegal use of any of these songs without contract or authorization will result in prosecution.)

If you think a song needs some smaller changes to suite your game, it can be modified/remixed to suit your needs at no extra cost (assuming < 1 day of work). I can also convert them in any format you need, i.e. specific .ogg-encodings, etc. If you license them from my artist shop, you get the highest quality WAV-version and a 192 kbit mp3 version.

Of course, I can also write a completely new soundtrack for your game.

Best Regards and Best of Luck with Your Games!
/Christian Andersson, Email: craze@craze.se

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 10:06:25
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 10:06:25