Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / quick question from a newbie please help?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
im still new 2 the forum if i posted this in the wrong spot i apologize i have a quick question... (for example please view youtube video below at 45 sec in)

in this video clip there is a wooded pallet that is placed diagonal so that a player can walk up it how do u do that? also the plank entities he made vertical i know u can rotate entities by hittin r on the keyboard but how do u angle entities and lay them on the ground and lean objects against a wall ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG9LuIdwcYg&feature=related:
Squalker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2010 18:05
using the 1-6 keys in the editor will rotate the entities x y z planes in 45 degree angles.... Hold the Shift will pressing the 1-6 keys will make entity move in smaller amounts...

Hope this helps
Squalker
mgarand
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2010 23:24
o and remember , use a better title or a mod will come here

Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.
sic1ne
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks ill post a better tittle next time appreciate the help!
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2010 18:30 Edited at: 30th Sep 2010 18:30
Quote: "o and remember , use a better title or a mod will come here
"

Oops... Too late...

Unhelpful Titles

Please do not simply write "Noob Question", "I am a newb", "One Noobie Question", "A question", "Please help", "This isn't working" or anything similar as the title of your post. We have a search facility, and meaningless titles do not help others find answers to their questions. It will also help you to get quicker responses if people have an idea of your thread content.

For KeithC
mgarand
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2010 19:50
Quote: "Oops... Too late... "

oh well, they should learn it the hard way

Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.
Bigsnake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2010 23:59
Quote: "oh well, they should learn it the hard way"

Only bad point is that they don't, not to the the mickey out of new people by why are they always using caps along with !!!!!!???????!!!!!????!!!!???????????????HHHHHELLPPPPPMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after ? I find it really stupid. In my opinion learning the hard way is just to ignore posts like that only only accept the ones that are articuly said because at th e end of the day, endless strings of 2 symboles doesn't make a point, only get's chuck norris at your doorstep

This is probally one of the better posts that new people posts though

Windows 7, Amd Athlon 7750 Black Editon (64 bit,3ghz + Dual Core), ATI Readon HD 4870 1gb Edition, 4gb Ram.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 10:20:34
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 10:20:34