Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / tgc store purchase folder missing from game??

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i have a quick question i downloaded the tgc external store i have purchased several things from the store and all my purchases were going stright 2 my fps creator file like it is suppossed 2 do but i did an update or something weird happend none of my purchases that ibought r in my fps entities folder i do not have a purchased folder in my game no more all my purchases r gone and i have no purchase folder but when i load up the tgc store it shows me my previous purchases and i checked the dowload setting 2 make shure that my purcases were going 2 my tgc purchased folder and it is but i have no purchase folder in my fps x10? so 2 shorten it up i am missing my puchase folder with all the stuff i bought in my fps x10 can somebody please help me!!!!!!!(if i post in the wrong spot please let me no were 2 post so i dont do it again thanks...sic1ne
Bigsnake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2010 22:58
I don't think the external TGC store works well with X10, if you havn't already, install the latest X10 and use the store included with that.

Windows 7, Amd Athlon 7750 Black Editon (64 bit,3ghz + Dual Core), ATI Readon HD 4870 1gb Edition, 4gb Ram.
sic1ne
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks im going 2 try that i wasnt having any problems b for but things change lol appreciate it!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 17:01:00
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 17:01:00