Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / [AppUp] Super Static Party - FREE!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2010 12:15 Edited at: 2nd Oct 2010 12:20
I might not usually make this kind of post but I think today warrants a special celebration. The Intel AppUp Centre went live in Australia this week. Finally I'll be able to sell my own games to my friends and family downunder, generating some much needed interest on the home front. To mark this occasion, I've released Super Static Party free on the AppUp Centre for a limited time!

With all the recent activity on the AppUp Centre (going live, changing SDKs, adding sales regions, etc) the Powerboard pipeline has slowed down little - but we still have many cool games in the works, including such gamepunk gems as Climb That Big Tree by DarkBasic's own Luke O'Conner.

Powerboard Productions
Eminent
Years of Service
User Offline
Cool, but it's not really a game is it? Lots of flashy colors, I like .

MMM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2010 02:21 Edited at: 13th Oct 2010 02:22
Yeah, it's gamepunk - which is where the user has an experience a) which is different to any other game and b) that you can't get in real life (like in a movie or something).

The basic design stuff is there - but yeah, it builds something other than your usual 'game' experience.

Powerboard Productions - find the site yourself.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 13:10:56
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 13:10:56