Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Hi I need someone to make me some kids music for a game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi guys.

I need someone to make me some kid music for a game. If anyone is interested page me on msn messager at coolsurfer72@hotmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

darkvee
zechariah
Years of Service
User Offline
I can!!!

Conditions:

I would like to compose music for your games. I'm an experienced musician. I can create any type of tracks you want (title, in-game mood/theme, cinematic).

In exchange all I want it a copy of your finished game (with my music in it) to burn to DVD-R and pass out (for FREE) at shows with my music CD.
So, you get music for your games and distribution of your games (for FREE).

I get to show off my music in a real-world application (to promote my tracks) as well as offer fans something extra for listening to my free music CD.

Either way you win.

Contact me via IM, through my fan-site (www.daviej.com), or at daviej@sprynet.com
darkvee
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Zechariah,

I already found someone else. The game I was working on is done. However I have another game to make it's a fps shooter game.
You think you could make me some music for it?

The problem with me giving you a copy of the game so you can pass it free around to show off your music is the game you have to buy plus there is the game company copyrights I have to deal with. They won't let this happen.

Anyway else you could do that doesn't involve giving a paid game free away?

darkvee
Matias Composer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2010 00:00
Hello there, i'm a composer, maybe you want to hear something...
please feel free to visit this two links with my music

http://www.hado-music.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/HadoMusic/132851040069831

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 07:06:38
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 07:06:38