Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9] -{System Log}- Genocide-]

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2010 04:07 Edited at: 10th Oct 2010 04:07

Will do new title Image soon

System Log - Episode 1: Genocide

First part of my new episodic side project.

[Story]

This game takes place in the Universe I created for Shavra... long before the events in "Reaper Harbour" and only 15 years after the intercontinental war.

So yeah: The game takes place on Shavras twinplanet Malkavée. The people of Malkavée developed a radical and powerful gouvernment which ideologies and believes ressembled to ultranationalistic madness. The people in power became insane...no one knew why, and no one had the power to stop them. They where weakened by the lies spread through the media an disinformation wars. No one knew what exactly happened, but there where rumors that they had contact to beeings from an other solarsystem.

They where spreading propaganda that the earth would belong to them, because they where superior to those who inhabited our mother planet and that they where the "new people chosen by destiny to rule all Planets inhabitated by humans." They attacked earth and soaked the peacefull planet shavra right with it in conflict. It caused Shavras downfall. The earth, weakened even more, was finally able to push them back...but they harvested shavra, destroyed its economy, its culture, its people.

The only way that they could fight this kind of interplanetar war was their revolutionary development in machinery and robotics.
They made machines to assiste fighting their war, controlled by a massive collective consciousness named "System-Log".

After war, the nation growed even more in power and might...but System Log started to become an autonome and powerful mind. It was undestroyable, spreaded through the International Network of Malcavée, it had no main terminal where someone could shut it down. The war between machines and the people of Malcavée began 14 years after the interplanetal war.

1 year afterwards, the firs continents fell to the machines and they started to harvest their new lands.

And now to the story's core

The Protagonist, Cahal Akash, a spaceship mechanic and writer ( he hasn't finished his first book jet) lives in one of these countrys. He was able to escape the airstrike attack on his homecity. Together with some other survivors and his beloved wife July he was able to hide within the cellar of a bombed hotelroom.
Seekers from the machines came at dawn, and he was sepparated from his girl and chased into the sewer systems of the city. Thats where the game starts.

Remember guys, I'm not english and this story might be written horrid and it was invented while typing, so, its not a big deal.

Features

Modelpack 6 Weapons (yaaay!)
Scifiaction with loads of cool effects
Good Graphics (for FPSC)
Healthsystem with loads of pickups
Survival/Postapocalyptic feeling

Quote: "

Why don't you just continue one of your old projects?

I know there are some digged and forgotten on this forum. But I had to do something with the awesome Modelpack 6.

So, you just started this project because you wanted to use Modelpack6?

Yes.

You're story is very similar to ...

Terminator Series...I know. Thats because I watched the New one (Terminator Salvation) today and it was AWESOME! I always liked that series and the new one wasn't an exception. I first wanted to let the game take place on shavra and let another protagonist fight the timeregime, but then I watched that movie and remembered all the cool robot/mech models I have and yeah...there it is "System Log - Genocide"

So, all you did was taking the corestory from Terminator, Mix it into the Shavra universe and add a few extra goodies and then you think its cool?

I guess you win.

"

Screenshots:

First shot of futuristic sewers... I just started the project but I usually quit games if I don't have a WIP thread.

A closer look on the water effect
Shooting the water

Comments,Critics and Ideas are appreciated

-Wolf

God Helps the Beast in Me!
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
Nice, Wolf!

anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2010 04:20
Ill be glued to this thread like... well glue . Always love your work Wolf, Im sure this will be the same

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
Jonez Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2010 04:28
Looks good, as always

Can I ask where you got those 2D light effects?(or did you make them by yoursel? I tried to do something similar as a decal, but failed...)
Would be very useful for Phobia 2.

And the water? Is it 2D or somekind of a mod?
(Your games allways sure have all the best features and effects on FPSC)

Btw, I always liked the model pack 6 better than any gun pack.
Talking of guns... I MAY use some of your weapons in Phobia 2, maybe plank, pipe etc... Just letting you know.

Thanks.

Jonez

PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2010 08:12
Looks absolutely awesome! That guy needs to wash his hands lol

What will happen to Symbiotic now and the Shavra Remake (or is this the Shavra remake)?

Redoing my entire website... again. EDIT: Finished it! Whew.
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2010 10:52
Darn it, I just yesterday wanted to try out MP6 weapons and started creating Zombified again and I retextured the guns in a bit similiar way... so who is reading who's minds here?

But your project looks awesome!

da2020
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2010 15:46 Edited at: 10th Oct 2010 15:48
Quote: "Symbiotic now and the Shavra Remake"
I think he's already finish them and is polishing them or I could be wrong
BTW awesome work as always! and is this another horror game or a tactical shooter? just asking because I already seen a lot of horror games from you.
D0MINIK
Years of Service
User Offline
Looks very good

Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
Very Nice Wolf I Want To See Your Project Like This Again!

Hello
Juzi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2010 16:37
Even a boring place like sewer can look good in the hands of Wolf! And the gun has its Wolf-style again, which I really like . The back story is also nice and it did really remind me of Terminator. I'm a big fan of the Terminator series so I can't wait what you come up with.

Are those guns going to have iron sights, or are you going with a more "arcade feel" with just shooting everything that moves?

Darn, I would really like to give some constructive critism on the screenshot but I just can't find anything to complain

Deflate the mystery of living in the most heartless fashion I could ever imagine. No pretense of decor.
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2010 22:20
Quote: "Ill be glued to this thread like... well glue . Always love your work Wolf, Im sure this will be the same "

I hope I won't dissappoint. I will work a lot faster on this than on former projects.

Quote: "Can I ask where you got those 2D light effects?(or did you make them by yoursel? I tried to do something similar as a decal, but failed...)
Would be very useful for Phobia 2."

I made them by myself. Why decals? They are awful and its way too much work. Use overlays
And the water? Is it 2D or somekind of a mod?
(Your games allways sure have all the best features and effects on FPSC)"

Its just me messing around with Bond1's Water Shaders from the Metro Theater Pack. You can create all kind of water effects with it
And thanks
I MAY use some of your weapons in Phobia 2, maybe plank, pipe etc... Just letting you know."

These aren't mine but Kravenwolfs work.

What will happen to Symbiotic now and the Shavra Remake (or is this the Shavra remake)?"

Shavra is done and on my harddrive...I need to fix a few things, but it should be released as soon as I get over my lazyness.

Symbiotic is my mainproject
and is this another horror game or a tactical shooter?"

First Person Shooter. Not really tactical.

I retextured the guns in a bit similiar way... so who is reading who's minds here?"
I wasn't joking about that collective consciousness you know Naah, seriosuly Didn't want to take your ideas. My handretex has tattoos on it...you only see it while reloading though.

Quote: "Even a boring place like sewer can look good in the hands of Wolf! "
I love sticking my hands in sewage xD
Thanks
Are those guns going to have iron sights, or are you going with a more "arcade feel" with just shooting everything that moves?"

The guns have ironsights that improve aim, but they aren't necessary...everyone can play it the way he likes shooters at least thats what I'm aiming to.

-Wolf

Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2010 01:45
Quote: "Thats because I watched the New one (Terminator Salvation) today and it was AWESOME!"

Personally, I thought it was God awful xD But oh well, this looks much better than it was.
Jonez Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2010 14:29
Quote: "I made them by myself. Why decals? They are awful and its way too much work. Use overlays "

You are so right there
But how to make them be like that so you can walk past them?

Btw, found your tree models and animated leafes. Im so gonna use them! (yes, Phobia will have an outdoor levels too!)

Can you tell how much levels will this one have?

Jonez

Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Oct 2010 06:27
nice work, wolf! I sure love seeing something other than model pack 9 guns for a change

imageflock.com/img/1272671763.jpg[/img]
skype = isaacpreston. I want to talk to YOU
PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Oct 2010 05:49
Is this seriously already dying?

Redoing my entire website... again. EDIT: Finished it! Whew.
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Oct 2010 03:18
Of course not!°.°

I just wasn't doing much FPSC Stuff lately.

-Wolf

Gunbarrelguru
Years of Service
User Offline
OOOOO, cool gritty sewers. I don't know what it is, but it seems like every FPS game has the perverbiale sewer level. However, this one seems fun, which can be hard to do.

I look forward to seeing more of this in the future. As for the story seems a little too terminator, but I wont criticize seeing you're not "english". Niether am I, or anyone I know for that matter.
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2010 18:44
The game isn't a good game, if there isn't a sewer level in it, so every game, if it wants to be kick ass, needs to have a sewer level in it and there is nothing you can say... that's all I'm expecting from Duke Nukem Forever... I waited for a sewer level, I want a damn sewer level!

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2010 00:36
This game does now have a new story line and will probably be a 2 Level Christmas Give Away

-Wolf

OutdoorGamer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2010 01:13
Sweet.

signatures are dumb.....
idk why....
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2010 18:51
Sorry! I really dont have the time to get a christmas game done. I'll do a segment pack.

This thread can be closed and this project is cancelled.

-Wolf

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 09:44:43
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 09:44:43