Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Ben Tibbetts, composer

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Oct 2010 18:26 Edited at: 17th Oct 2010 18:40
Hi,
My name is Ben Tibbetts; I compose classical music. My rate is $50 per minute, but I can be flexible for low-budget projects. Below I have listed some tracks from past projects. If you are interested in hiring me to compose music for your game send me an email or contact me here.

*"Sneaky Sneakers" (listen)
*"Dance till Dawn" (listen)
*"Tango of Tears" (listen)
*"River Lullaby" (listen)

Software used: Sibelius 6 with Garritan Personal Orchestra 4 sounds, Melody Assistant 7 with Gold Sound Database, Audacity

I also provide live piano recordings at $100 per minute. Here are some examples of work I have done in this area.

*Prelude in C minor (listen)
*Piano Sonata No. 3 movement 1 (listen)
*Piano Sonata No. 3 movement 4 (listen)
*Piano Sonata No. 2 in A minor (listen)

Hardware used: Samsung Zoom personal recorder

Payment up front, please. Paypal or a credit/debit card will be required. Follow the instructions on my website under "Commissions".
The more details you can provide about your project and about what you require, the better: I will have a clearer idea of what you want and you are more likely to be satisfied with the final product.
If you are not satisfied, I'm happy to alter my music to fit your needs, but no refunds. I value my time and you should too.

Thanks,
Ben Tibbetts
www.bensmusic.org
benjamintibbetts@yahoo.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 11:45:31
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 11:45:31