Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Something wrong with blender or my code?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2010 21:38
I cannot get my object to load, Its a VERY simple map, I tried SetObjectCull or something like that, and a bunch of other stuff (thats why its scaled 10000), if anybody knows whats going on please help me! The filepath is correct as with the name, and i exported it from blender as .x and I even tried .3ds with no luck

I want coke, not Pepsi!
Mireben
Years of Service
User Offline
You cannot use single backslashes in the file path because that means an escape character. (Like: \t is tabulator, \n is newline.) The backslash will "swallow" the next character and the path will be invalid. Use either double backslash \\ or just forward slash /.
CocaCola
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Oct 2010 04:35
Ok thanks it loads but it loads wrong, like some parts of the model are gone, some parts are "invisible" but still has collision, some are there but dont have collision, etc.. The model looks fine in blender but when I load it it's a completely different object.

Always program as if the person maintaining your program is a psychopath that knows where you live
CocaCola
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2010 00:36 Edited at: 20th Oct 2010 01:02
Nevermind, for some reason if I extrude the whole model and bring it down a bit (because my main one was just a FLAT map with the ground being 1 face) it works, but if I have just 1 face then it messes up.

Always program as if the person maintaining your program is a psychopath that knows where you live

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 16:31:41
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 16:31:41