Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [x9] Infected Outbreak

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2010 08:56 Edited at: 23rd Oct 2010 09:07
INFECTED BREAKOUT

Author: Club559

Storyline: Last thing you remember, your were fighting in a zombie apocalypse. Then your brain just stopped. You wake up in a weird basement, and look for a way out. When you find out it's the National League of Zombie Defense, you wonder why they are holding you captive. Still, you have to get out of here, but you have yet to find out your new face.

Description: Yay, my first big project! :3 Anyway, this just involves basic attack at the beginning, but it'll start involving defense and attack as you get further. This does not use a mod to make it better. This project will be done slow, anyhow, as I have school and I'm sort of newb...

= Complete
= Incomplete
= Still waiting

Level 1 -
Level 2 -
Level 3 -
Level 4 -
Level 5 -
Level 6 -

Tiem for pix

The start of the game.

Zombie + guns = point of zombie ruined. But, point of zombie ruined + this game = point of the game!

Feel free to criticize, suggest, ask, and discuss!

If you're game is laughed at, don't be upset. You're game isn't bad, it's just that you're a beginner.
maxiqueen123
Years of Service
User Offline
Oh you fergott same thing... Lights, Entitys and so on

Your signature has been erased by a mod - Please reduce it to 600x120 maximum size.
Vent
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2010 09:20
It looks really open, and unpopulated.

I think you should add some entities and make the rooms smaller, maybe a bit grungy/darker, I would think that during a Zombie apocalypse things would be a little more messy.

-Vent

AbdulAhad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2010 09:25
Kind of empty huh?

Quite a cliched story as well, but with a sort of a twist which I find really unique.

Abdul Ahad
Club559
Years of Service
User Offline
Thing is, I don't know how to make it dark. If I add a light, it just makes it... brighter than that! I know it's empty right now, but I gotta focus on the basics first, then the interior. Oh, and the building the story takes place in did not have any zombies in it. One hidden part of the story, the National League of Zombie Defense is very protective about their building.

If you're game is laughed at, don't be upset. You're game isn't bad, it's just that you're a beginner.
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2010 14:57
Fing Build Game from FPSC, there you can find global settings somewhere and there is ambience. If you want it totally dark, put everything to 0. Ambience green, blue and red and the Ambience level. I use that, but if you don't want it all that dark, then put it to something higher. Mess around with it until you find the level you like. And Even thou the zombies haven't gotten into the building, there still is furniture and all that stuff in it. Hope this all helps!

Club559
Years of Service
User Offline
I still gotta wait for my friend to give me his activation code. Don't think I'm doing something bad, I actually gave the disk of FPS Creator to him, but I had full version on my computer until I switched to my laptop, so he gave me his activation. Then I updated FPSC, and now I need the activation again :C Oh, and the website doesn't have my activation code on it :C

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 02:47:36
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 02:47:36