Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Compliling problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
It seems whenever I compile a program, the wrong program compiles. I'll try to compile something like "frogger" and it will compile the program that was open before i openend "frogger" Can anyone tell me how to get it to stop doing this? I'm useing DB pro on Windows 7.

details....
The Zoq2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2010 00:42
Are you runig dbpro as admin?? that usualy sorts strange bugs

Srry about my english im from sweeden
M squared
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes. From what i've figured out so far, it only does it when there is mulitple taps open in db pro. It end up compiling one of the other tabs. If i close the other db pro tabs it will compile right. I really don't think this should happen, but at least i can use it.

details....
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2010 16:32
That's the problem - you are opening up DBA source files, effectively adding them to the current project. When you compile and run it, you get the original code running.

What you should do, is open up a DBPRO file (project file) instead, and allow it to close your old project.

Utility plug-ins (26-JUL-2010)
I'm applying terms of use that require you to wear a red nose and honk a horn whenever you use the Internet

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 22:36:58
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 22:36:58