Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / I'm back! plus i have a question about paint shop

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey all, IM BACK! It is I, Sgt slamy from the old forum days! hows it goin round here? well anyhow i have a question, i have been messing around with adobe photoshop and all of a sudden the colors switched to black and white. i cant figure out how to fix it! do you know how?
Dazzy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2002 20:30
Welcome back slamy!

No idea about your photoshop prob though sorry

Dazzy
Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2002 21:14
=P you killed it

AMD Athlon XP 2100+ OC to 3Ghz/1.5gigs ram/128mb ti4200/120gigs hd/19" monitor/Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum EX/2.5mbs Sat Con... I joined in!
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2002 00:22
post a screenie of what you mean...
if its for the picture creation then i think on the edit menu -> colors it has the colour types...
if you mean the actual programs colours then i think that is Veiw -> Preferrances

however i'm not entirely sure, would have to open up to find and be shown the problem

also depends what version, as with 7 i'm a little lost with where everything is - stupid if you ask me, they make a program hard enough to get to grips with then they move everything around... feels like the ASDA all the time to me

"the cereal is down isle 10 ... Ahh theres the sign for them." "Ahhh man this is chrisps where the heck is the cereal" wandering around for about 2hours aimlessly trying to find the bloody cereal. Stop to ask someone they run through the directions like your in the centre of a city and too fast. Ya know what i mean, the kinda where your actually more confused about its location AFTER they tell you where it is, just drive off scratching ya head

Anata aru kowagaru no watashi!
rapscaLLion
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2002 00:56
SLAMMY!!! Welcome back

About photoshop: Are you sure you didn't hit the color reset button? It's a little icon next to the big color icons. That would reset your colors to pure Black and Pure White. I find it very useful.

Alex Wanuch
aka rapscaLLion
Kousen Dev Progress >> Currently Working On Editors
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2002 01:06
its probably your channels from pressing [cntrl 1] has made it all grey.

got into the channel window and turn the colour layers all
back on

welcome back !

sgt slamy
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks for the info guys. yeah rap, thats exactly what it looks like! but when i press that little button you circled it just turns that black box white and that white box black:/ and indi, theres one channel in the chanel tab and i think its on, it has an eye next to it at least... it was not black and white when i first got it, so i must have done somthing:/

indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2002 05:26
theres a history panel u can just turn off the things u did until its back to the way u had it

sgt slamy
Years of Service
User Offline
Found the prob! on that window that pops up when you create a new project, the color was set on black and white. Thanks a lot for the help guys! great to be around again

If it doesn't fit, bend it. If it still doesn't fit, break it. - Old Dwarven saying
rapscaLLion
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2002 06:07
oh that, I thought you meant something else
If your having color probs, make sure it's in RGB color mode
You can do that in Image>Mode>RGB

Alex Wanuch
aka rapscaLLion
Kousen Dev Progress >> Currently Working On Editors
Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2002 01:49
=D i prefer paintshop pro over photoshop...

AMD Athlon XP 2100+ OC to 3Ghz/1.5gigs ram/128mb ti4200/120gigs hd/19" monitor/Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum EX/2.5mbs Sat Con... I joined in!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 02:44:25
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 02:44:25