Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / model packs and animation

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I know how to load models from the model packs and texture them but I can not for the life of me find the animation file for the models.

I was using this code to look at the frames of the animation but it never needed an animation file so im not really sure how it managed that.

thanks for any help
bergice
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2010 21:54
You dont need an animation file? The animation is stored within the model. However if you are talking about the animation template you can find it on the FPS Creator page or somewhere in your FPSC folders.

51fa1db0ec7c4af52d93a6f5d0e86bc5

Akiira
Years of Service
User Offline
well what i am trying to do is just have the walking animation run while the W key is being pressed but i need an animation file for that, unless i can load that from the model file(the .x file). So are you saying the animation file is in the fpsc folder somewhere? don't have time to look through it now so just checking that i interpreting you right.
Akiira
Years of Service
User Offline
ok i just looked again for animation files via the add media box inside DBpro and there are absolutely no animation files (avi,mjpeg,mjpg,mov,mpeg, or mpg). Are these the correct types of files i should be looking for?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 22:34:09
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 22:34:09