Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [x9] W.I.P , |S.T.A.R| Splatter spawn Entrance W.I.P [x9]

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2010 07:00 Edited at: 14th Nov 2010 10:23
Welcome to Space Technology And Research.. we hope you enjoy your stay.

Level 1 - Entering the facility

Level 3 - Inside S.T.A.R

level 5 - Compound bays

More pics coming

Sorry, I can't give away anything about the story but I can tell you that its a Action/Sci-fi/Horror genre mashup.

The year is 2053 and Space travel is now possoble. Shuttles that can travel at the speed of light have been developed. The world seems to be advancing for the better, well your world isn't...

Profile : James O'conor

Hight : 6 foot 2 inches

Weight : 69kg

Employment : Mechanistic engineer operator / telecommunications expert. Highly qualified tech manager

You wake to find yourself in a snowy Cazem. Your a mechanistic engineer and your job is to fix telecommunications in S.T.A.R only when you were flying in your plane crashed for no apparent reason.

Your whole team has died. but fate has kept you alive, is it fate, or is a greater power looming over S.T.A.R

You look up and see the abbandoned facility looming over you. You step into the darkness.

4 levels done. I;m working fast now. Progress:

4 levels done. I;m working fast now. Progress:

: done
: Working on
: Haven't started

Level 1 -
Level 2 -
level 3 -
level 4 -
level 5 -
level 6 -
level 7 -
level 8 -
level 9 -
level 10 -
level 11 -
level 12 -

NOTE : The pentagram does not represent any religion

Created by Help bugs![u]
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
No.

Help bugs!
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2010 07:15 Edited at: 30th Oct 2010 07:15
Quote: "No."

I'm still uploading pics and trying to resize them. The initial post is not finished.
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
And still, Not right...

Help bugs!
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "And still, Not right..."

Alrigt DarkJames... Whats wrong this time..
AbdulAhad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2010 09:42
Developer Name and Description.

By the way Really good looking pictures!!!

Abdul Ahad
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
Description...
WHAT AM I LOOKING AT?

Some non spoiler introduction to 'Star world'

maybe some info and other stuff.

read the aup, for something it was made :o

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2010 20:08 Edited at: 30th Oct 2010 20:09
Bad to say enjoy your stay, when you have pentagram as your logo... do satan worshippers also get a discount? Really, that logo is so out of place. And Thread Layout
Quote: "REQUIRED:

1.) Name of Game; this can be substituted by a Title Graphic (the Game name must be in the graphic). The graphic should be reasonable in size.

2.) Developer name.

3.) Which FPSCreator you are using: must be in your thread's title as either [x9] or [x10].

4.) Storyline and/or description.

5.) No limit on screenshots in the initial post; but you MUST have at least one (in-game only; thumbnails are acceptable) in your INITIAL post. The mandatory image MUST be either viewable in the post itself, without having to click a link; or available by clicking on the attachment button. Screenshots should not exceed 800x600 pixels; no one wants to have to scroll to see your image. You may link to a larger image however.

OPTIONAL:

6.) Link(s) to additional images.

7.) Website and/or videos...must be click-able.

8.) Demo download link...must be click-able.

9.) Credits.

10.) Contact Info."

should be like that.

JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2010 20:19 Edited at: 30th Oct 2010 20:24
Quote: "Bad to say enjoy your stay, when you have pentagram as your logo... do satan worshippers also get a discount? Really, that logo is so out of place."

This is a misconception and frustrates me when someone can only associate a pentagram with 'satanic' worship. The symbol refers to elements in nature and has no bearing on religion. Your comment is invalid.

Yes, there seems to be an 'evil' face within the pentagram, but since he hasn't explained the purpose of it let's not jump to false conclusions...and considering the name of his game is: S.T.A.R. and the symbol is an upside-down star, it makes sense.

Help Bugs!: I'm glad to see another SS entry in the works. I'm hoping to finish mine in the next two weeks and it would be a shame if the competition didn't receive the required 6 entrants in order to continue.

"...space is where I'll fight and where I'll die."
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2010 20:27 Edited at: 30th Oct 2010 20:28
Quote: "This is a misconception and frustrates me when someone can only associate a pentagram with 'satanic' worship. The symbol refers to elements in nature and has no bearing on religion. Your comment is invalid. "

Well... umm... wheels are overrated!!! *runs away*
But that still doesen't look very inviting anyway... and it has a goat in it! And saying that makes no sense... but I'm bit used of the word satan worshipping, becouse there is couple of people that complaint that everything I do is satanic.

The screenshots look very good thou, altho the the second doesen't look on par with the quality of the first shot. But still nice work.

dxdragon86
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2010 21:57
The screens looks good

Help bugs!
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Oct 2010 01:01 Edited at: 4th Nov 2010 08:58
Quote: "The screens looks good"

Thank you. more coming.

Btw - The pentagram is the mark of cthulhu. I can't give away anything though (splatter spawn rules)

EDIT 4 more pics added

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 02:51:10
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 02:51:10