Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] [x9] 100% Shoot Out

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2010 14:10 Edited at: 1st Nov 2010 16:54
[img]<iframe title ="Preview" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" style="width:320px;height:53px;padding:0;background-color:#fcfcfc;" src="http://cid-276512f53d4920a2.office.live.com/embedphoto.aspx/Flash%20Star%20Games/100^1%20Shoot%20Out%20Title.png"></iframe>[/img]

Developer:
Flash Star Games

Quote: "In Game Quote;
My story starts at an extremely certain secret government organisation. I am one of their trainers... the best one they had... but then they cut me off, and sent me onto the front line."

Sotryline:
You are a trainer at a secretive government compound. You train recruits, and you have the best recruit success record out of all of the trainers that work there - in any of those small compounds in the country for that fact. You are handed a letter explaining everything... they are no longer recruiting anybody at any location in that certain organisation, and therefore, you are no longer needed anymore. You are to pack your bags and leave in 6 days. But in an attempt to keep you working there, one of your colleagues make a plead to one of your superiors, to keep you in the organisation. And so you are ordered to be sent off to the front line, to fight a war in Africa. However, all of the people in your squad are killed in their sleep, and you are blamed. You have looked at the situation, and you can safely tell that it was a setup... Now all that is left to do is hunt down the person involved, and bring justice to your new found friends.

Description:
This game mixes some of the things we see in commercial games - regenerating health, huds that cloud your vision the less health you have, enemies that react when shot, the list may not be endless, but it is large, and it is constantly increasing. This game is an action game that takes advantage of both guns and meele weapons, as well as any other little items the player may be able to use as a weapon. You must strategise, prioritise, pulverise, and just use your brain. As the game starts off, you get many ideas and hints, basically training you as you progress for when you really need the help, but will not be getting it.
I will post pictures ASAP.
Enjoy, and I will keep you posted.

Windows 7 ultimate x64, Intel i7, 4 GB RAM, NVIDIA GEFORCE 330m 1GB
Flash Star Game Creations
Johnski
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2010 14:22
Michael Thompson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2010 16:19 Edited at: 1st Nov 2010 16:58
Quote: "Ahem. Please read the rules: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=171003&b=25"

LOL sorry and thanks. I must have missed that when I came back to the forums. I will update it now, and include all required information.
Thanks for the heads up.
Will fix title and insert in game picture in about 12 hours, just bed time now sorry ppl.

Windows 7 ultimate x64, Intel i7, 4 GB RAM, NVIDIA GEFORCE 330m 1GB
Flash Star Game Creations
2 Rogues
Years of Service
User Offline
um, yeah, you'll probably be locked by then.
Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2010 21:57
Tick Tock Tick Tock.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 21:27:47
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 21:27:47