Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Visual studio 2008 file location?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2010 00:22
I am trying to find it in program files to open a lib file and I cannot!! it dissapeared!
If anyone knows where it is please tell me how to find it, I cannot, I have visual studio 9.0 but there are no lib files in there.

Always program as if the person maintaining your program is a psychopath that knows where you live
Mireben
Years of Service
User Offline
Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\lib
But you can't really "open" a lib file and I don't think you ever need to access a VS lib file directly. What do you need it for?
CocaCola
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2010 21:05
Thats not it, I mean like where is the darkphysics.lib, darklights.lib, darkgdk.lib. There not in that file location.

Always program as if the person maintaining your program is a psychopath that knows where you live
Mireben
Years of Service
User Offline
Oh. The Dark GDK files, if you installed them to the default location, are here:

Program Files\The Game Creators\Dark GDK\Lib\VS9

This location can be found in the installation guide, where it explains how to set up directories for Visual Studio. There is another directory (Include) for the header files.

I can't help you with the other libs. I never used physics, and I once tried Dark Lights but I forgot where it installed itself to and it's not currently installed on my machine.
CocaCola
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2010 00:08
I am so stupid... I cannot believe I forgot that... many thanks Mireben. Many thanks.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 16:25:19
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 16:25:19