Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Displaying a value after the program ends- help please!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
My program works perfectly (pretty much) so far- a performance benchmark, based on frames per second average after a running demo (a pan through a landscape if you must know). The only problem i have, is the final average value- variable is named "avg". I want this to show after the minute time-out, and the program reverts to windows, and a information box, or equibvalent of an error message comes up and says something like "The average frame rate was: ___" and display the average until the user clicks 'ok'.

Basically- how do i display a variable calculated in my EXE, after the program has finsished?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, as this is the final part of my program. (the problem seemed so simple, i decided to post it on the newcomers corner)

Thanks-

Steve.

If you gaze into the abyss long enough, the abyss starts staring back.
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2003 13:43
There is a function but I can't remember it off the top of my head. Look in the help under the first section (basic commands?).

BatVink (formerly StevieVee)
http://facepaint.me.uk/catalog/default.php
D Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2003 14:14
Look up "Exit Prompt" .

God is real, unless declared integer.
stevkay
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks

If you gaze into the abyss long enough, the abyss starts staring back.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 04:14:40
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 04:14:40