Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Consumed by Insanity [x9]

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2010 08:41 Edited at: 7th Nov 2010 09:37
Let me start off by saying that I am sorry that I posted so many WIP projects before and I would like to start over on the forums. I couldn't find an idea and went crazy on the forums and posted too many so I'm sorry to all of the users. So please don't post anything on this game besides Comments and Constructive Criticism please.

Consumed by Insanity
Developer: m4marksman

Description: The game starts you off in a warehouse garage where you find that your driver has been shot to death and your other friend has been taken somewhere. You have a futuristic suit that allows you to hide very well and so you can sneak through many tough situations. Enemies have a harder time seeing you but when they do it can be deadly as you have very little health. You must sneak through the new building you found yourself in and find out whats been going on because the blood of your missing comrad is glowing green and there are biological substances nearby. The place is heavily guarded and the guards and soldiers have been ordered to kill you at all costs on sight. Find the doctors, kill the guards, and find out whats going on and stop it.

John Rink

Attachments

Login to view attachments
m4marksman
Years of Service
User Offline
Also if someone can tell me how to post pictures so that they are automatically viewable I would really appreciate it. Instead of having to click view all the time. Thanks and heres another

John Rink

Attachments

m4marksman
Years of Service
User Offline
And another. sorry for the triple post

John Rink

Attachments

m4marksman
Years of Service
User Offline
Last one for now. C and C are greatly appreciated

John Rink

Attachments

Vent
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2010 09:20 Edited at: 7th Nov 2010 09:22
Don't really know what to say about the pics right now, the lighting seems weird. However...

...I sent you an email, it's the proper layout for the thread, just copy whats between the asterisks and paste into your first post

-Vent

m4marksman
Years of Service
User Offline
Alright thanks a lot I'll do that. And ya I don't know how some peple get their lighting to look so good mines is just weird. I'm trying to figure it out

John Rink
Zay
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2010 09:42
This will be locked because you're not following the rules,AGAIN!
I mean,whats with the huge screens?

Contact me in Skype,name- nejcplan
m4marksman
Years of Service
User Offline
How do I resize them?

John Rink

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 03:41:03
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 03:41:03