Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / PLEASE .. Help LINKING DBP to 2D PluginKIT ! ! !

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello everyone.. Please help me to make 2dKIT work

I copied the the 2 files (2DPluginKIT.dll and purePLUGIN.dll)
from compiler\plugin-user\folder to DBP compiler\plugin-user\folder
then i run DBP open a project from 2dKIT folders but I get this message in a dialog box:

Your plugin activation is incorrect.

(I received an ID# and a code#) and I guess this is what the program is requesting but I have no idea of where do I have to input those codes..

Thanks in advance.. Milton

trimer34
Years of Service
User Offline
UPDATE : I still can't get the samples/games to work
I noticed that I have to put the line with user ID and code# in each program I did it, some times the only thing I see is a windows that disappear really quick..

!! I still need help with this.. !
Grog Grueslayer
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Green Hell
Posted: 12th Nov 2010 17:22
Go to your Darkbasic Pro directory and inside the Compiler directory run the file TGCCertificateViewerKEEPACTIVE. Click on Activate/Register then click Enter Order Key (it may pop up automatically if you need to activate a plugin). Type in your email address and paste in the order key and hit Next.

trimer34
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2010 00:47 Edited at: 13th Nov 2010 03:06
Quote: "Grog Grueslayer: Go to your Darkbasic Pro directory and inside the Compiler directory run the file TGCCertificateViewerKEEPACTIVE. Click on Activate/Register then click Enter Order Key (it may pop up automatically if you need to activate a plugin). Type in your email address and paste in the order key and hit Next."

The program inside the compiler folder I have is named as "TGCCertificateviewer" I clicked on it, a box with the DBP logo pop ups but it disappeared very quick..

Any othe idea ?
Grog Grueslayer
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Green Hell
Posted: 13th Nov 2010 08:28
There should be one named "TGCCertificateViewer" with "KEEPACTIVE" at the end that doesn't close right away. See attached image.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
trimer34
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2010 03:13 Edited at: 19th Nov 2010 03:39
Quote: "There should be one named "TGCCertificateViewer" with "KEEPACTIVE" at the end that doesn't close right away. See attached image."

You where right.. about the TGCCertificateViewerKEEPACTIVE file
What happen is that I didn't know I have to upgrade to the last version. I was under the assumption that the version I downloaded was the lastest..

The 2DKIT SAMPLE / GAMES are working now..

I didn't get any errors when copping the ddl's files..

Thanks for the Help.. I appreciate it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 22:35:23
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 22:35:23