Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Discussion / Not sure how to do it

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi you guys!

I'm having a bit trouble. Let me explain what's going on so you know why I want to do this.

A friend in my class asked me to copy a game for him but I said: 'No, buy it yourself.' You probably know how it goes, they say: 'Got no money' etc.

I clearly said to him NO about the copying but one day he comes to me and said here's your money, get me that game and he was off. Now I'm having two options: Give him his money back or copy the game.

I also said to myself: If I'm going to copy the game (which has a chance of 0%) I'm going to create a program and put it on that disk what runs before the autorun and checks the windows key. It won't run then. But here's the problem: I don't know how to create such a program.

Can anyone please help?
Delta
Years of Service
User Offline
Just give him his money back, installing a trojan just isnt worth the bother, its not an honarable way to hack, so why commit 2 crimes when you can commit none.

there was I think a dark basic pro command however that lets you run external files

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 08:42:56
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 08:42:56