Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9][V1.17]Legacy Warfare 3 Modern Combat

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2010 12:23
They look good

Boom.
Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey Thank Jared

Have A Good Day And Merry Christmas Jared

From
Leon

Hehe just cut off the long hair.Maybe small hair are suitable for me
JaredxD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2010 13:26
Merry Christmas to you to Leon
And enjoy the new year!

Boom.
Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2010 14:11 Edited at: 23rd Dec 2010 14:13
@Jared thanks Jared

For now Legacy Warfare 3 Modern Combat Demo is out now

I want to thank you very much to Poloflece.If we not make this team,the game would not be awsome.

Info
Legacy Game Studio is indie developer that only has two people in team.We are making FPS game for free and commercial.We developing the game using FPS Creator.

List of LGS Teams
Leongamerz
Poloflece

Last To Say
We want to say thanks for Errant AI for his weapons,Bond1 for his adaptive shaders,Butterfingers for LyteFX,Poloflece for his models,I dont know who is creator of model pack 3 but thanks and for all that I forgot.

Download Link
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HHMQP99F

We are created new website for our team development,resource for FPS Creator and more.Yeah you can see its still in progress.

http://www.legacygamestudio.webs.com/

Please,review will be nice

Have A Good Day And Merry Christmas Everybody

From
Leon

Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
Ohh before I forgot something.This game has adult contained.Like blood and some word likes s@it and many more.

From
Leon

JaredxD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2010 07:30 Edited at: 24th Dec 2010 07:31
Awesome!

Just in time for Christmas too

(Off topic: Leon, is there any chance that you could download Skype? I have a little something I want to contribute to this game Just google "Skype", follow the instructions, then add me as a contact by searching my email:

If you cant download it, thats fine, ill Email you, but it'd be cool to talk to you instantly)

Boom.
JaredxD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2010 10:23
Played the demo, and here is my (short) review

The Good-
>I liked the 2d artwork of the game, nice job with that
>Level design was GREAT, I can see that you've carefully placed entites, instead of just throwing em around
>Music was good, but it was a tad too loud
>The enemy placement was nice, but the gameplay couldve been a little bit better

The only thing I didn't like was the use of the light overlays.
In my opinion you over used them a bit, and in most of the battle scenes I couldn't see the enemy cause I was blinded

Apart from that ^ It was a great little demo, looking forward to the full release!

I give this demo a 4/5, because I loved the level design!

Great job Leon and Polofleece!

Boom.
Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi!!!

Quote: "(Off topic: Leon, is there any chance that you could download Skype? I have a little something I want to contribute to this game Just google "Skype", follow the instructions, then add me as a contact by searching my email: + Code Snippet
jared_981@hotmail.com
If you cant download it, thats fine, ill Email you, but it'd be cool to talk to you instantly)"

But I have yahoo messenger.I will email you now.

Quote: "Played the demo, and here is my (short) review

The Good-
>I liked the 2d artwork of the game, nice job with that
>Level design was GREAT, I can see that you've carefully placed entites, instead of just throwing em around
>Music was good, but it was a tad too loud
>The enemy placement was nice, but the gameplay couldve been a little bit better

The only thing I didn't like was the use of the light overlays.
In my opinion you over used them a bit, and in most of the battle scenes I couldn't see the enemy cause I was blinded

Apart from that ^ It was a great little demo, looking forward to the full release!

I give this demo a 4/5, because I loved the level design!

Great job Leon and Polofleece!"

Hey thanks for review Jared.

Have A Good Day And Merry Christmas Everyone.

From
Leon

D0MINIK
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Please,review will be nice"

Here wo go

My overall rating: 8/10

Good Gameplay
Excellent use of sound and music
Good Textures
Bug-free from setup till end of game

Overall way too dark!
Small texture problems of the light decals
Texts and Loading Screens

Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Dec 2010 17:55
The demo wasn't bad but not great either. There wasn't really anything new that wasn't in the previous games and the level was pretty tired - the environment was exactly the same as in the last 2 games. The lightrays made it pretty difficult to see any of the enemies but other than that, entity placement was pretty good, but uninspired.

The music was "ok", but extremely distorted and seemed to be a little randomly placed.

I'd also work on your English. I completely understand what you are saying (from loading screens etc) but some of the words are a little jumbled. Get someone to proof-read your written parts to catch any errors before releasing the game.

Good start but needs some work.
Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Here wo go

My overall rating: 8/10

Good Gameplay
Excellent use of sound and music
Good Textures
Bug-free from setup till end of game

Overall way too dark!
Small texture problems of the light decals
Texts and Loading Screens"

Thanks Dominik for review and critic.

Quote: "The demo wasn't bad but not great either. There wasn't really anything new that wasn't in the previous games and the level was pretty tired - the environment was exactly the same as in the last 2 games. The lightrays made it pretty difficult to see any of the enemies but other than that, entity placement was pretty good, but uninspired.

The music was "ok", but extremely distorted and seemed to be a little randomly placed.

I'd also work on your English. I completely understand what you are saying (from loading screens etc) but some of the words are a little jumbled. Get someone to proof-read your written parts to catch any errors before releasing the game.

Good start but needs some work. "

Ok.Thanks for review and critic,It would be nice

Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2010 13:50 Edited at: 31st Dec 2010 14:05
Hello.Since I have busy time to make a new level and idea for gam,and now Legacy Warfare 3 will have a water effect and about thee outdoor it will be no more lag because we are using Wasp Mod with V1.18 Beta 3.

Picture

More Update Will Come Soon

Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
Last Picture

We just make a new 2D art for our game.

Off Topic
For now Poloflece are having a great holiday,so Iam alone for awhile.As you can see,Poloflece got 3D Master.Maybe he will get shock.Iam thinking now how he get that badge,humm so wierd anyway well done for Poloflece

Updates
I make some map and I thinking for more idea for this game.Iam try tu build game using V1.18 and it has a good result and no problem with build game.Before I forgot,why dont you change the entity into static and use water effect.I test it and its work,you can see it in the water.

Have A Good Day

From
Leon

Poloflece
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2011 00:40
Yes I did get a shock (well guess I won the comp by default). I'm not sure if the badge is permanent. I will be away for another week.

Poloflece

Poloflece, not to be mistaken for polofleece, polar fleece or polar flece. But I like to go by Polo or PFG, SO GET USED TO IT!
Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
Updates

Iam sorry guys,as you all see Iam not active in TGC for awhile because I have been accident by car so I need rest for 3 days left before I can get out from hospital very very sorry.

Have A Good Day

From
Leon

Poloflece,Anayar,PWP,Henry Ham,Cosmic Prophet,Wolf,KeithC,Nickydude And Lee Bamber is my icon.
Poloflece
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2011 03:07
Gosh, sorry to hear that, I hope you get better soon. Also letting you know that I'm back now so I can get making models soon, anything you need made?

Poloflece

Poloflece, not to be mistaken for polofleece, polar fleece or polar flece. But I like to go by Polo or PFG, SO GET USED TO IT!
Respawn Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2011 00:58
Looks pretty good will download! just a couple things:

Quote: " S.A.S. team in United States"

The US doesn't have a SAS team. thats just England & Australia.

Quote: "My name is Tomb Dell"

ummm? i'm gonna guess that English is a 2nd language 4 u. Tomb is pronounced "Toom". If u were trying Tom, then its spellded like that, T-O-M

Flying Monkeys
Dark Frager
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2011 20:04
One word: EPIC!
I can't wait for the finished product.

If you can see the enemy, they can see you.
Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "One word: EPIC!
I can't wait for the finished product. "

Thanks.This game are not finish yet because we are designing level 6 and 7 it will take a time.If we complete level 6,we will post a picture here.I dont want to rush complete my third game and I will make it very becareful until you all play this game feel the action.

Respawn Game

Thank you for correct the SAS place for me.

Have A Good Day

From
Leon

Poloflece,Anayar,PWP,Henry Ham,Cosmic Prophet,Wolf,KeithC,Nickydude And Lee Bamber is my icon.
Poloflece
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2011 13:03 Edited at: 1st Feb 2011 13:05
Since the sas's seem to have good (detailed) history we could make Tom live in England or Australia. He could still be an American if preferable (as long sas permits foreigners into their primary forces). It would be very convinient to keep it as sas as much of my menu work has a winged dagger on it.

Poloflece

Rust Pack WIP here http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=178788&b=24
Poloflece
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2011 07:09 Edited at: 14th Feb 2011 07:16
It's been a while since I updated the multiplayer (mostly due to lag) but since I downloaded WASP mod V2 I've had a lot less trouble so here are some new screenshots

Poloflece

AJ Schaeffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2011 23:29
Poloflece if you want some free battleground entities that would fit well in your MP maps email me

Making someone's day a little better because of one of my models means a lot to me.
conmon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2011 04:03
Looks very cool! I'm gonna do a modern combat game myself (just waiting for my Model Pack 53 to finish downloading...).

However, there might be a small problem with the story - it's good, but I'm pretty sure the SAS are only in the UK. That was the only thing I noticed.

Poloflece
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2011 04:23
Bad news

Leon has informed me that he's leaving the forum. He's telling me that it is regarding his health. But even though he was my friend I can't believe him. I did a background check on him and it turnes out his actual name is Saharudin Hamzah (I used the facebook "find your friends" feature) It was only after that he asked my age. He then said he was leaving the forum. This means it is likey this project will be at least on hold and it is unlikely I will continue with this project.

Poloflece

Dark Frager
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2011 10:02
Quote: "Bad news

Leon has informed me that he's leaving the forum. He's telling me that it is regarding his health. But even though he was my friend I can't believe him. I did a background check on him and it turnes out his actual name is Saharudin Hamzah (I used the facebook "find your friends" feature) It was only after that he asked my age. He then said he was leaving the forum. This means it is likey this project will be at least on hold and it is unlikely I will continue with this project."

Well that's bad, I really wanted this project to be finished.

If you can see the enemy, they can see you.
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit, Intel Core i5 2.27ghz, nVIDIA GTX 260M 1GB, 4GB DDR3 RAM, DirectX 11
Darkline - Coming 2011
JaredxD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2011 13:00
Damn thats terrible, I hope leon is Ok.

Shame, I was so looking forward to playing this D:

Soviet176
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2011 17:57
Polo sent you an email

Poloflece
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2011 22:06
Received and replied.

Poloflece

The Storyteller 01
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2011 02:33 Edited at: 20th Feb 2011 02:36
FPSC starts to worry me.

Somehow it seems that some "force" is willing to do about everything to avoid bigmouthed started WIP threads to actually produce anything usefull apart from screenshots.

Not only do developers computers get damaged (up to total destruction) non-stop but also health issues start to get in the way regularily after people start WIP threads.

Personally I will consider stunt-driving or deep sea diving as an alternative hobby to FPSC. It seems less risky to me.

In case you find my grammar and spelling weird ---> native German speaker ^^
Respawn Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2011 04:29
What? I hope he's OK, but i was REALLY looking forward 2 that MP u guys worked on so hard

Respawn Games
UberXDominus
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi its looks great!

I have one suggestion though, for your outside scenes I would make one light high op on your map to make it look like there is a sun. Just my thought.

Uber
need reversed winzone script
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2011 07:23
I must say this game looks absolutely "FANTASTIC!!!!", but what date do you hope to release the game and did I mention that this game is "FANTASTIC!!!!".

DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Leon has informed me that he's leaving the forum. He's telling me that it is regarding his health. But even though he was my friend I can't believe him. I did a background check on him and it turnes out his actual name is Saharudin Hamzah (I used the facebook "find your friends" feature) It was only after that he asked my age. He then said he was leaving the forum. This means it is likey this project will be at least on hold and it is unlikely I will continue with this project."

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 14:12:19
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 14:12:19