Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Terrain issues...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi all,

I am having terrain issues with my game.

To begin with here is my code...

When I run this I get this error:

LNK2005: "Void(_cdecl* g_DeleteObject)(int)" (?g_DeleteObject@@3P6AXH@ZA) already defined in terrain.lib(Basic.obj)

and also

fatal error LNK1169: one or more multiply defined symbols found

When I comment out the terrain specific code, (code below), the game runs. However the skybox I have coded just comes up with a white background.

Can anyone help me at all?
Matty H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2010 17:30
Have you tried commenting out the AI or Darklights stuff and see if the terrain works?
If it does then add them back in one by one and see which one has an issue with terrain.

Ninja_Je5us
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi there,

I only had two lines of AI code within the class. They were obviously AIStart() and also AIAddPlayer().

I commented out both and the game worked, the terrain even showed! (which i've been having trouble with).

I uncommented the AIStart() code because you need it for the game to even read any AI related code and the errors occured.

I would like to also ask if anyone would know any reason why my skybox is totally white? I know it's a working skybox!

Much Appreciated

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-30 10:32:05
Your offset time is: 2024-06-30 10:32:05