Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Code Snippets / Some Mysterious Meta events but the meta loader is done here you are

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Later Once I get enough info on reading variable-length quantities I'll fnish making it also snatch the midi running events such as note on and note off and the other pitch wheel and sound control functions. IF there was a way to sync a midi to play at the same time as you could scan through the DETLA-TIME ticks ou could theoretically track midi position "but only in theory it would be impractile and wouldnt be very reliable" however this is a great start to a midi loader all in due time:

-----\
There was a man on the stairs that wasn't there.
He wasn't there agian today I think he's from the CIA.
ironhoof
Years of Service
User Offline
Oh um also here is how I plan on playing the midi during the editor Im creating of corse the ony diffrence is I'll create a mixer using make memblock and blotching the sounds together" then it will all play simulataniously all 16 available "channels".

-----\
There was a man on the stairs that wasn't there.
He wasn't there agian today I think he's from the CIA.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 09:59:35
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 09:59:35