Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / how to get spikey working in x10 (modpack52)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2010 16:31 Edited at: 31st Jan 2011 01:46
hey as i have found out to many pains and frustrations those who dared to buy the model pack 52 and are having trouble with ai on spiky then here is a quick solution.

go to scriptbank and make a folder called virus testers, then copy the jaws script from the virus outbreak scripts folder. put a copy in your made folder.

then open and simply change the soundsets to spikey in the intro and attack sections. then just add plraddhealth=- (your damage) i put 20 then save as, then change the name to the same as spiky _main, then overwrite in the original folder and then run and play you should have a fully working nightmare beast.
then erase your made folder.

do not forget to sort your shaders out, its a lot of messing but worth it if you sort it.

also note any trouble with the others do exactly the same i have them all working with shaders too. just get the orig pic then make a normal and specular map and mess with the lighting on the specular then it is x10

an unquenchable thirst for knowledge of game creation!!!
w0urfe
Years of Service
User Offline
Help have built a building put the roof on and when i test it the roof falls halfway through the building can anyone help
science boy
Years of Service
User Offline
make the roof a static entity this will turn off all physics. if it is a segment then i am baffled. but i do believe at the top of the list when you right click on the roof piece it will say static you click the box and put in yes.

an unquenchable thirst for knowledge of game creation!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 06:33:53
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 06:33:53