Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2010 22:36 Edited at: 30th Dec 2010 19:50
Black Air is a project that I've been working on since August. It is made in FPS Creator X9. I try to modify the game as much as can to make it like a non-FPSC game, like changing the huds, sounds, menu, etc.

Story Line:
You play as Gladwyn Stuart, who is married, and has two children. One night in September, you are working late, and
get off later than you usually do. When you get home, you step inside the already open door. You wonder why the door is open,
and why there are marks on it. You look for your wife and kids to make sure they are safe. But in several seconds, terror
strikes. You find your wife on the kitchen floor, dead. Shortly after, the murder runs up to you and knocks you out with
his gun.

You wake up, not remembering what had happened, and not knowing where you are. You look around. There is a
large gate, two vehicles, and trees. You There are fences put in front of the gate, but one is knocked over. You open the
gate, and you see the entrance to the building. It looks abandoned, and worn out. You reach for your cell phone, to call
your wife, but your phone is gone. Suddenly, it all comes back to you. The tragic murder of your wife, and your kids
missing. Gladwyn steps inside, since the exit that leaves the area is blocked, and there is no way around it.

Gladwyn does not know that this is a very old factory, rumored to have demons, ghosts, and horrible monsters.
Is this a normal walk in the park, or a ticket to hell?

Screenshots:

[img]null[/img]
The Storyteller 01
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2010 00:58 Edited at: 30th Dec 2010 00:59
Pretty please (with sugar on top) read this:
Work In Progress Requirements http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=171003&b=25

In case you find my grammar and spelling weird ---> native German speaker ^^
HoldenB97
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2010 01:40
Yeah :\ sorry about that. While I was writing this, I accidentally submitted it in the middle of working on it.
LandShark
User Banned
Posted: 30th Dec 2010 17:10
Picture...
Hamburger
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2010 18:28
That fourth screen really caught my eye! keep it up
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2010 22:00
Hey! This reminds me of my first real game project... ('specially the screenshot with the police car)

The story seems a bit hard to believe... demons and monsters in an old factory? Not really...

But for a game its enough and I need to say that this looks already pretty nice!

Keep it up!

-Wolf

God Helps the Beast in Me!
D0MINIK
Years of Service
User Offline
Don't forget to add entities that work as 'light sources' for your light markers so it's more believable.

You got a good start I think

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 16:36:17
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 16:36:17