Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9] Experiment 2967 *New*

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2011 12:57
Experiment 2967 the one that started it all.....

The World Is Thrown into chaos in 1987. A horrible virus has over run the world destroying the human brain and turning it in to a mindless killing machine (Zombie) and no cure was found in time to stop the spread. You Marcus Young was one of the people assigned to an underground bunker in the city to survive the outbreak. He has been in this cramped bunker for 6 weeks with 3 others but they all left a few days ago but never returned.... Follow Marcus as he emerges from his bunker and see the chaos the world has turned too and discovers what caused this outbreak!

(More story to be developed)

The first level has been created and here some pictures...(Attached)

In this level you emerge from the bunker and walk down a quiet street and take out a few zombies... And enter the town hall where a surprise awaits you.......

[img] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

Thanks For Reading Give Me Feedback!

Ally
JRH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2011 20:42
Seems good enough. Perhaps you could add a bit more debris? Any street I know has more debris than those, and I'm not living in a zombie apocalypse I dunno, maybe Fife is cleaner?

C++ is labourless... if your name starts with 'L' and ends with 'ee'.
Fyfer08
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2011 19:19
Haha im not from fife and i plan to add more debris now that you have said this.
Thanks For The Feedback!

Ally
OutdoorGamer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2011 01:15
Might want to change table. Cause they wouldn't have world war 2 stuff on there lol.

Visit Gamers Feed to keep up on all latest Gaming News!

JaredxD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2011 02:39
Looks pretty good so far, keep it up.

But keep an eye out on those FPS too!

Boom.
A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
It looks nice. Theres a few things i would suggest to make your game look even better.

Perhaps you could have a play around with the ambient light? This would give you the dark dangerous areas in your map, and emphasize the light you have placed in the level yourself. It would give you a few shadows, and set the dark eary zombie theme that you seem to be trying to achieve.

You could also try adding a few shaders into your game, or perhaps a few custom scripts to make it really special!

I would advise you to spend a bit of money on a model pack or two which would fit in perfectly with your game. There are a few apocalypse maps which are pretty cool, and then a few zombie packs which once again are awesome. I think it would be well worth investing a bit of money into these packs;

Zombie Apocalypse - Bond1's classic material
A few gory characters
Zombie Apocalypse - A few brilliant new characters, incredibly visually striking
Apocalypse Environment Part 1
Apocalypse Environment Part 2

Hope this all helps, look forward to seeing what your finished game is like

Fyfer08
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2011 18:35
Thanks For Feedback Guys i will take all you have said into account

I already have changed ambient light
The FPS was because it was tested on my old PC
And how do you add shaders??
I have to re-texture table..

Anyone want to help me???

Ally
The Storyteller 01
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2011 20:50
Quote: "The FPS was because it was tested on my old PC "

I don't understand this.

Have you got a new PC now?
And the screens are from a "test game". Don't get fooled by the name this has in the editor. You can run 100 "test games" and still crash upon trying to actually build it. Or you can have a serious framerate dropping in the built game although it works fine in test.

I am going to be blunt now, but until you actually build the game, get an average framerate of at least 30 and post screenshots of that....only few people are going to expect this to ever get into demo stage.

In case you find my grammar and spelling weird ---> native German speaker ^^
Fyfer08
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2011 21:55
Ok i will build and i dint get a new pc my newest one had problems With FPSC and i was using another old one but nw its working soo....

Ally

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 20:13:19
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 20:13:19