Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Is Dark Basic right for my crazy project and midi input.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok so I am going to have a go at dark basic. Re my post regarding my pyrotechnics display I actually "play" the system with a live orchestra using a standard music midi keyboard. does anyone know how to get a midi input into dark basic? Do I need to find someone to produce a plugin for me? I know it will read midi files but I need to receive midi in through the game port.
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2003 06:19
that sounds like you would need a 3rd party dll extension mate and Im not entirely sure it can manage a live midi instrument within a pre loaded midi media location.

you could however possibly do it with a memblock which is your own pre defined peice of memoery to manage the data after the midi was coaxed from the midi port from the instrument.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 03:43:28
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 03:43:28