Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Graphic in Dark GDK

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
When my friend created the model in 3Ds MAX it's very beautiful And then , he export in .x

Then I use the command dbLoadObject

The model is very ugly doesn't same in the 3Ds MAX

Could you tell me how to solve this problem ?

Thanks ,

I'll step ahead. And I'll never fall.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
WLGfx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2011 00:49
If the model was created using nurbs or patches in max then the export will look faceted. The only way around this is to convert it to an editable poly and set the smoothing groups before it is exported. That usually helps unless you have to increase the smoothness of the object manually which means more polys. Try smoothing groups first though.

Warning! May contain Nuts!
Hawkblood
Years of Service
User Offline
Tell me, is it better up close? I mean, at a distance you see less and less of the trench coat and more skin? If so, then I think it has to do with your view matrix.... The problem is that the trench coat is "too close" to the skin and it can't decide which one is on top. I don't know how to fix that using DGDK. You could try another approach and scale EVERYTHING by 10.

The fastest code is the code never written.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-28 01:43:22
Your offset time is: 2024-06-28 01:43:22