Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / HELP me remember a certain MMORPG making program!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
HELP me remember a certain MMORPG making program!

About 6 months ago, I found a great program/site/host based out of France that was a realtime, worldbuilding, server hosting MMORPG maker.

Even the basic rollout for it costs 60K. Back then I was gathering the money and had the link. Now after 6 months and two hard drive wipes, I have the money and not the link!

Can anyone help me remember what company this was? i hate to ask on a forum for a competitors software but its driving me nuts!

Thanks in advance.

"Vampyres, werewolves, witches, and women. Sure, they all exist...and they all bleed you dry."
Eddie Gordo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2003 21:46
Well since noones helping you i'll give it a shot...its been said that i can find anything on the internet in under 5 minutes...lol...anything logically findable...

Visual Programming Studio ORANGE
Replacement IDE for Dark Basic Professional...
(Will Be Availeable When This is Removed)
Eddie Gordo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2003 21:53
Canada Gaming
... With this new service we will be able to provide ... it the fastest selling pay-for-play
MMORPG in the ... and Wanadoo Edition for distribution and hosting in France ...
www.canadagaming.com/arc10-2001.shtml - 101k - Cached - Similar pages

That came out of google but the blockers at my school prevent me from investigating further...test that and see if its in that site...maenwhile i will keep looking.

Visual Programming Studio ORANGE
Replacement IDE for Dark Basic Professional...
(Will Be Availeable When This is Removed)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 15:54:11
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 15:54:11