Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Writing Strings & loading them

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2003 09:36 Edited at: 8th Oct 2003 09:38
hmmm Ive been working for a while to try to figure out how to get my input created into something writeable to a file then pull from what was written. But ive been having trouble since it just keeps putting 000000 whenever im loading the string so I must of made an error some where... but cant figure out where... Ive tried several diffrent ways and have made it this far but this 000000 has me stumped... Thanks in advance

P.S. As you can see theres allot missing in the code but im mostly tring to figure out the write/save till I move further into the other stuff.

P.S.S. heheh btw im making this to make my life easyer in recording info for my economics class

When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults. I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.
skovron
Years of Service
User Offline
Your reading file wrong way.
Do it like that

the str$() function turns values into string representation and the val command works back way, it turns string into values

I hope it'll help

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 04:12:55
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 04:12:55