Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] A theif's destiny chapter 1

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2011 02:26 Edited at: 24th Jan 2011 18:38
ok well here's a couple of things i wanna say

the game got boring to make over time. after surfing the forums half to death i found a bunch of stuff that would make more sense to put into the next project im working on. sadly i made a promise to a lot of people that i would give them the first chapter. i got bored i guess so i got to a stand still and will come back to this project later. i now know not to give release dates, rather just updates to how its all going. I really want to give a shout out to every single person on the forums. without you, none of this would be in reach, and the game would suck, you guys rule. the scripts the models the tips all helped blackhawkgames make this. it's because of you that future products will be made and kick ass. and one last thing, if your a n00b to these forums and your thinking, gee, my enemies suck when it comes to killing the player, what can i do to make it so they dont look, rotate, reload, shoot, wait 4 seconds, then shoot again? the answer is pheonix ai. thats what i use, all my enemies present a challenge. i seriously recomend it. i dont remeber where i got it, but just use the search bar,its your freind.

This game is a beta, i didnt want to finish it because other ideas became to tempting. i will finish chapter one when i find the time (blackhawkgames expands) i will release pictures in the next post in about 2 minutes, plzz dont lock the thread yet

EDIT

Made with fpsc X9
made by Black hawk games

It take place in 2050 NY city. you play as a master theif with a well known reputation. but when a job goes wrong, your basically screwed. You now have to just survive. economically, physically,and spiritually

do not mind the other posts as i do not know how to remove them. all the pics can be found here

bhawkgames.blogspot.org

Attachments

Login to view attachments
chorelan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2011 02:27
picture one

bhawkgames.blogspot.org
chorelan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2011 02:29
picture of store

bhawkgames.blogspot.org
chorelan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2011 02:29
picture of the weapons (not all may appear iin this chapter, but more will later)

bhawkgames.blogspot.org
chorelan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2011 02:30
picture of combat

bhawkgames.blogspot.org
chorelan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2011 02:31
and theres a gameplay trailer i made in about an hour (expect it not to be that good)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhnQ48Hc6yc

bhawkgames.blogspot.org
chorelan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2011 02:35
ok i will post the download in a second, first i want to disclaim something

this game will not be that good. well in my opinion. i did my best to give it a plot, but the first few levels sound liike im eating the mic....kinda. the store works. i did my best with the super power things. but i didnt give it adequete enough time. i tried my best, this is a gameplay demo, dont mind the story. i will look at the design process differently next time, seeing as i already have a friend willing to help. i guess i really just wanted to prove to the TGC population, as well as myself that i could be good. also note that i sound like im 5. haha ill try to fix that with the next game. lol

bhawkgames.blogspot.org
chorelan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2011 02:47 Edited at: 23rd Jan 2011 02:48
ok heres the download

[href]http://www.filefront.com/17835292/ATD installer.exe[/href]

bhawkgames.blogspot.org
JaredxD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2011 04:55
Its called the edit button

I haven't yet played the game, but by the look of the screens, the game lacks lighting, and looks very empty, Try adding some overlays, and a few more entities.

And with the video, Why use CS:Source as a cutscene? Its really not a good idea

But keep it up, Im sure your next game will be better

Boom.
chorelan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2011 14:06
still new to the forums, thats why therre 8 posts on the same topic
yea i think i didnt even bother withlighting seeing how i suck with that, i usually just change the sky box according to where the character is. i use Gmod as a filming base because of the ability to show things and record it, your right, counter strike would be a baad idea to use, but luckily i didn't. thx for the feed back

bhawkgames.blogspot.org
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2011 19:07
You need you initial post to follow the guidelines I laid out for you in the link I sent you in the email; or this one will get shut down too.

-Keith

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 23:33:56
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 23:33:56