Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / 12 hours to make a request

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2003 06:20
Ok, I have the flu. I just got over the worst of it and now my voice is screwwed up. However my voice now sounds like those movie anoucers, you know the ones that tell the story in trailors. Well it's often I get such an oppertunity as this, so untill my voice goes back to normal I'll do a trailor vocie over for whoever gets me a complete script. The clock is ticking and I can't promise my sick voice will last long.

DDR is the best form of exercise money can buy.
CattleRustler
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2003 19:35
take some flu medicine, drink some OJ and get some rest because I think you are delerious from fever - LOL

Get well soon

-RUST-
Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2003 19:58
Nah, I'm cool the worst of it was yesterday, it it weren't for the runny nose and sore throut I might have been abill to enjoy it, I live for fever dreams. Any who I've lost the tempory pitch change in my voice do to swolen tonsiles and chest congection, so looks like we'll have to wait a few good months before my voice lowers again.

By the way, I use as little medicine as I can, not good for the imune system. OJ and a Advil is all I need.

DDR is the best form of exercise money can buy.
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2003 21:15
'I use as little medicine as I can, not good for the imune system'

Smart . Advil isnt' particularly smart, but it could be a lot worse

For colds & sicknessess I recommend taking tomato juice with cayenne in it... the powerful spice helps clear and strengthen your immune system and speeds the healing process up .

As for the trailer... do a fake Episode 3

--Mouse: Famous (Avatarless) Fighting Furball

A very nice %it, indeed.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 15:56:14
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 15:56:14